Chapter 23

I meant to update this two days ago, but somethings came up. So here's an extra long chapter to make up for that. Sorry if this is kinda rushed and randomed.

Warning: There is several different triggers in this chapter. Please read with caution.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“So, when do I get to officially meet the rest of your friends?” Liam asked when our lips disconnected.

I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my gaze up to the tree above us. “Hey Ashton!” I called up to the crazy boy.

A few moments later, Ashton was once again hanging upside down and staring at me. “Yo, what’s up?”

“Do you think the others are done? I want to introduce Liam to the rest of them.” I asked him.

He shrugged, which looked kind of awkward since he was upside down. “I’m sure they are, let’s go check.” With that he climbed the rest of the way out of the tree.

Liam gave him a weird look and motioned to his hair. “You got a few leaves and stuff in your hair.”

Ashton shrugged and started walking to the door, when he suddenly jumped behind me and Liam. “Nurse, I’m not here.”

I rolled my eyes as one of the nurses approached me and Liam. “Niall, you know you aren’t supposed to be out here without supervision. And Ashton, sweetie, I know you think I can’t see you, but I can. You should really try hiding behind someone who is taller then you and not Niall, who is the same height as you. And I will find out why you are hiding and you will regret it when I do.”

“Yes, ma’am.” Ashton called out from behind us, but still didn’t move from his hiding spot.

The nurse turned to Liam and gasped. “Sweetie, what happened to your face? Someone at home didn’t do this to you did they? Are you being abused at home?”

Liam, surprising, just laughed it off. “Oh goodness no. Me and my brother had just gotten into a fight is all. You should see what he looks like.”

I raised an eyebrow at him and Ashton snorted, thankfully the nurse didn’t notice and just sighed. “Why must brothers’ fist-fight, why can’t they just talk things out like girls do? Alright get inside before you get into real trouble.”

We all nodded and hurried inside and continued our search for Luke, Calum, Michael and Josh. We found Josh first, but he looked to be in a heated conversation with a beautiful young lady.