Chapter 27

Ok, so as you all know this story is coming to an end soon. There's only 2 chapters left, plus an epilogue. 

I do have an idea for another story, I don't have a name for it yet, but here's the plot for it:

Liam's a cumpulsive liar and Niall is always brutally honest. Liam is liked by everyone, Niall is hated by most. Somehow these two cross paths and become friends, maybe more. But can they find a balance between the numerous lies and the harsh truths?

Would you guys be interest in me writing this story after I am done with both this story and The Sex Project?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Nerves.

That’s all I could feel.

That and fear.

I know I shouldn’t feel this scared and this nervous just to see one of my best friends.

But, I don’t know how he’s going to act.

Is he going to be grateful that we found him in time and he is still alive?

Is he going to be angry and start screaming at us for saving him?

Is he going to be crying and begging us to let him die?

Is he going to be emotionless and just refuse to speak to anyone?

The anxiety is killing me and the small elevator space is making worse. And it really doesn’t help that seven of us (Lindsey, me, Liam, Michael, Calum, Luke, and Ashton) squeezed into such a small space. I’ve never been one to get claustrophobic, but I was really feeling it now.

I think Liam noticed because he gave my hand a quick squeeze and pecked the side of my head. “I know you’re nervous, but just calm down a little and take a few deep breaths. It’ll be ok.”

I looked up at him with wide eyes. “How can you be so sure?”

He bit his lip in thought for a few seconds before letting out a sigh. “I can’t be. I don’t really know Josh and none of us know how he is going to act or why he did what he did. So, I guess it would be unfair for me to tell you it’s going to be ok. But, I don’t want you to stress yourself out and go through another relapse.”

I gave him a small nod. “Y-you’re right. I need to calm down. I can’t go in there being all bouncy and nervous and scared. I need to be strong, he’s going to need my support, all of our support.” I said the last part so that everyone else in the elevator could hear me.