Chapter 20

I'm sorry with the cheesy email adresses, those were the first to come to mind. Also, just because there is only six showing, remember Niall has been sending emails since the first day.

_____________________________________________________________________________

To: LiamPayneTrain@gmail.net

From: IrishPrincessNiall@gmail.net

Subject: I miss you

Date: January 21, 2014

Hey babe!

I’ve been doing really well these past few days since we last talk. The doctors tell me I am a remarkable patient. They tell me I have such potential to get out of here quickly, maybe the quickest patient to have ever left this place. They said I have a lot of work, but they think I could be out of here by the end of 90 days.

I really hope they are right. I just really want out of here. Not that it’s too bad, I actually have quite a bit of friends, all of whom you would enjoy. There is Ashton who is so much like me it’s kind of scary, his boyfriend Luke doesn’t talk much, but he’s the sweetest thing ever. Michael and Calum mainly talk to themselves or Luke and Ashton, but that’s ok because they are pretty cool and quite funny. Lastly, I managed to get an amazing roommate, Josh, he’s so cool and funny and amazing and he’s been helping me out so much. We quickly became best friends.

None of these people are you though. No matter how cool and friendly I am with them they don’t compare to you. I miss you and love you so much and I just wish you were here right now to cuddle and hold me.

Well I have to go now, I only have 15 minutes and I used most of it emailing you. (That’s ok, you’re worth it! <3)

LOVE YOU BUNCHES,

Niall

P.S.: Family day is the March 1st, and I already asked, they are allowing you to come. Can’t wait to see you then!

To: LiamPayneTrain@gmail.net

From: IrishPrincessNiall@gmail.net

Subject: I still really miss you

Date: January 29, 2014

Hey Li,

I haven’t heard from you in a few days. I can’t help but worrying, even though I’m probably just being really silly. You’re probably just really busy with school and track and stuff. How is that going by the way? (I’m wearing your track shirt as I type this. It’s my favorite thing to wear.)

The doctors say I’m still on the right track. They tell me I’m still on the way to being out by the end of 90 days and that makes me very excited because the sooner I get out the sooner we can be fully together again! I guess I can see where I am improving. I’ve gained about four pounds since being here and they tell me that this is a really good thing.

I’m not going to lie, I cried when I found out I gained that much. I know now that my vision of myself is wrong, but I still can’t help but feel like this fat arse monster. It’s really hard for me to eat. I still don’t like eating much. I still feel overstuff and gross all the time, but I have gotten to the point where they had to increase my food intake and the doctors say that is a plus. I just really don’t like gaining weight.