Chapter 9

How have you guys been doing.

Enjoy this chapter.
________________________________

Niall's Pov-

I decided to wear my contacts instead of my glasses today "whoa Ni you look different" I heard Constantine say "yeah I feel like wearing my contacts today" I said to her, she nodded her head "so what's the plan" I asked her as we began to walk to our first class "I want you to pretend to tell her your undying love for her then you take her to the janitors closet to make her think you guys are gonna "do it" then lock her in there" I gave her a confused look.

"And how is that supposed to work?" I asked her, she shrugged her shoulders "I don't know, that's all I could come up with but we still need to make a plan though" she said as we sat down in our seats "but how is the plan supposed to stop Lilac liking me, today is the day she might send the picture of me and Liam kissing to my parents" she thought at what I said for a moment.

"I know what you should do" "what?" I asked her "after school talk to Lilac and lie to her that you agree going out with her, and when she's distracted take her phone and delete the picture" I've got to admit that sounds like it could work "ok I'll do it but why after school to talk her" I asked "she's the student body So she goes to every meetings after school" "how do you know all this" she smirked at me "I have my way Niall" ok then.

"Are you gonna tell Liam about this" she asked, I shrugged my shoulders "I'm not sure what to tell him" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder "go ahead and tell him so he can help out with this plan as well" I guess I can tell him "I will at lunch" she smiled.

When lunch rolled around I took Liam to the janitors closet so no one will hear our conversation "ok Niall why are we here" he asked me as I shut the door "I have to tell you something" he gave me a confused look then his eyes widened "are you breaking up with whatever I did I didn't mean-" I cut him off by my lips being against his, we moved our lips in sync for a minute till I pulled back "no it's not it's something else" "then what is it."

I told him about the whole thing about Lilac what she was planning to do and he wasn't happy about it "I don't like this girl" he said "so are your in with the plan with me and Constantine" I asked him. "Hell yeah I am I'm not gonna loose my boyfriend to some girl." he wrapped his arms around my waist as I did the same around his neck "your my one and only" I couldn't help but blush at that. He leaned down pecking my lips "come one lets go eat lunch, I nodded my head and we went out to go eat lunch with our friends.

Lilac's Pov (shocked right)-

I don't know why I keep doing this I want to stop but I'll get hurt if I do. I stared at the picture of Niall and Liam kissing on my phone. I know I'll get in trouble for this but I want to do this I need to make this right. I clicked on the photo and deleted it. I like Niall he's sweet, smart, kind, any guy a girl would adore. I truly am happy he found someone he had a crush on.

Since I met him I was just making sure if he wanted to go out with me just as friends and finding out he was gay made me shocked at first but I'm happy about that but someone I know isn't.

I walked down the hallway seeing Niall and Liam together makes me smile, I just have to act like I hate them being together and I'm not enjoying it at all. I felt my phone buzz so I got it out of my pocket seeing I was getting a call so I answered.

"Hello" "you have to do what I tell you Lilac" hearing his voice makes me cringe "I'm not doing this anymore I am not ruining someone's relationship" I sneered "tsk.tsk.tsk, you shouldn't say that to me you know what I'm capable of" he said with a smirk evident in his voice. I really hate this guy "now your gonna do what I tell you alright Lilac" he said sternly.

I stayed quiet for a minute "Ok...Josh" I heard him chuckle "good girl" then hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket, I really screwed up everyone's lives in this school by this one guy I am afraid of. I walked outside seeing Niall and Liam with their friends, I looked over seeing Constantine sitting with them and Luke. I walked over to my car and got in taking a few deep breaths.

I felt a tear go down my cheek "I have to stop this before it gets out of hand" I muttered.
_______________________________

Whoa what, did it turn out true that Lilac didn't want Niall and Liam to break up and whose this Josh guy? Well I guess you guys have to find out next chapter.

Hope you enjoyed this chappie. And happy April fools day.

Bye for now.