Character Answers!!!!!

Yeah no one asked these guys any questions so yeah but I'm just gonna do this anyways. Since this is my first ever Niam story and my second story I'm finishing on Wattpad, so I feel like writing this.

Ok let's all start off with Niall. Shall we 😉:
******

•Niall, since you said yes when Liam asked you out how did it feel?.

Niall: it felt amazing, it's hard to describe how I feel about it.

•what was it like meeting Constantine for the first time?.

Niall: she's a very sweet girl and I never thought of telling her any of my secrets on the day we just met.

•what do you feel towards Lilac from the beginning to the end?.

Niall: well first things first I didn't like the way she would flirt with me and try to make "me un-gay" but after finding out she's been forced to do this I had no idea what she's been through and now I wish I could've comforted her through it all.

•now that you and Liam have confessed each others love for each other, what are you guys thinking of taking it to the next level *wiggles eye brows*?.

Niall: *blushes* I don't think I'm ready for that yet.

•ok Niall something very personal, how did you find out that you were gay?.

Niall: yeah this is a tricky one, I don't know maybe when I was 11 because I just started looking at boys more than girls.

•what do you think of your science teacher?.

Niall: Mrs. Lopez, oh she's amazing she has an amazing personality, she doesn't like to be messed with so you know.

•how do you feel about everything happening in this story?.

Niall: umm I don't know it just gotten pretty crazy that's all.

•how come your parents didn't get mad when you told them you were dating a punk?.

Niall: I may be their only son and they are very protective of me but they still love me who ever I date.

•was it a good thing that you didn't drink at your first party except for loosing your first kiss?.

Niall: yes it was I didn't want to do anything stupid, that kiss was magical I never thought of that ever happen to me.

•if I was in this story even though I did write it would we be best friends?.

Niall: of course we would, without you I wouldn't have the best boyfriend.

•last question, am I an amazing writer I need an honest truth, people see it but I don't, how am I that good?.

Niall: hmm an honest truth, well just to say you have a very bright personality that you put into your writing skills and now you are showing it to everyone on here.

•aww thank you. time for the next person; Liam 🐯.
••••••••••

•now Liam I didn't put anything about you in this story, now tell me about yourself?.

Liam: well I am a tattoo artist, a boxer and a street racer, I'm not much of a personal talker but I do have two older sisters named Ruth and Nicola and a younger sister Stella who is autistic.

•how do you feel towards Niall before you guys started dating?.

Liam: I've actually had a crush on him since he came to school in grade ten and my friend Luke Hemmings has been pestering at me to ask him out.