Chapter 3

Enjoy ;)

________________________________

The night of the party (at Louis' house first)

Niall's Pov-

"Come on Ni it's not that bad it's just a party" Louis said as he checked himself in the tall length mirror "just a party just a party!" I got up "my parents are gonna be pissed when they find out their younger son is going to a flipping party" Louis put his hands on my shoulders and sat me down on his bed "relax Niall it'll be fun. I got clothes for you to wear but I know you don't like contacts lens so you can wear glasses" I sighed "fine I'll get ready but if my parents find out I'll blame it all on you. You got it" I told him "yeah yeah now get dressed" he pushed me in his bathroom with the clothes and closed it shut.

I looked myself in the mirror I was wearing black skinny jeans with a crazy mofo shirt, black converses. i put my hair in a quiff and walked out "wow don't you look good" I muttered a 'whatever' to him "let's get to the party Nialler" he put his arms around my shoulder's as we got into his car. We finally made it to Liam Payne's party and his house was HUGE. we got inside and their we're drunk people everywhere and the girls we're half naked.

"I see El I'll catch you later"then he left to go see Eleanor. I went to the kitchen and stayed there. I've been here for an hour not drinking anything "well I never thought the Niall Horan to come to a party" I look over and saw a punk girl with blue hair approach me "my friend made come here" she nodded then took my hand then dragged me somewhere "what are you doing" she gave me a smirk over her shoulder "you'll see."

She brought me to a room where a group of punk kids we're, my breath hitched when I saw Liam here "what took you so long Missie" some random guy asked that I don't know "well I was getting a beer but I saw Niall Horan who never goes to parties" she brought me in front of her "well I never thought Niall Horan would come here don't you think Liam" the guy turned to Liam "how about we let him play never have I ever with us so we know his secrets" a girl said "I-I don't that's n-necessary" I blurted out. They turned to look at me "come here sweetheart we're not gonna bite".

They sat me down on a couch next to Missie 'the blue hair' girl "who is going first" "I'll go first" some dude said "ok never have I ever got arrested" some people drinked some beers 'your suppose to drink in this game' I thought. the game has been going on for twenty minutes till someone said it was my turn "come on Niall just say what you never did then some of us will drink" Missie told me "no thanks I'm not really in the mood" I said to her I took a breath "fine I'll do it" I muttered and everyone cheered "ok you have to say never have I ever then say something you never done" this girl named Stephanie told me.

I nodded "never have I ever had sex" no one took a drink but Missie "wow so the innocent Niall Horan is really innocent" I felt my face heat up "aww he's blushing" Missie poked my cheeks, i swatted her hand away from me "I'm gonna go now" I got up and went to the door "let me go with you" I look over and saw Liam walk over to me "n-no thanks I'll be fine on my own" he shakes is head and put his arm around me then led me out of the room "be safe" I hear one of then say which made me confused.

Liam brought me to a room in the house. it had some posters of bands, a messy bed so I'm guessing it's Liam's bedroom. I turned around when I heard Liam close and lock the door "w-why did you lock the d-door" I stuttered out "so no one will bug us" he answered. he sat down on his bed "so Niall tell me about yourself" I was confused at this "why do you want to know me I'm just a nerd" I told him. he stood up from his bed as he walked towards me so I walked backwards until I I felt the wall behind me.

He went in front of me I can feel my heart pounding in my chest. he got closer with our chests touching "I want to know you because your cute" I blushed at the complement. he put his hand on my cheek and caressed it "I really want to try something for a long time if you only let me try" I saw his eyes travel down to my lips then back at me "then do it" I said. then he put his lips on mine and it felt amazing, I can feel sparks flying when I moved my lips with his.

I felt him lick my bottom lip for entrance and I let him. this is my first kiss and Liam Payne was my first kiss which was the best thing that ever happened to me. I moaned when his tongue massaged mine, we pulled apart from losing breath "that was" "amazing" I finished for him he smiled "yeah it was" I looked down at my feet feeling my face heat up. I felt his finger go under my chin to make me look at him "don't hide it your cute when you blush" which made me blush even more "I really like you Niall, I want to be the one to hold you and protect you. And call you mine" I smiled at he said.

"I like you too Liam, I have since I first saw you at high school" he smiled showing his white teeth and kissed me again "you also were my first kiss" I also told him. he smiled at that "will you be my boyfriend Niall" I nodded my head "yes I will love to be your boyfriend I answered. he pecked my lips "good."
___________________________________

Aww I just love Niam. so what did you think of this chapter.

Working on the next chapter. Comment on what you like about this chapter.

If anyone who dresses up for Halloween you guys are really lucky than I am.

Bye guys