Chapter 11

Hope you guys enjoy. Sometimes I feel like someone is gonna stab me behind my back (not literally, just talking rude things about me pretty much)
_______________________________

Lilac's Pov

I walked through the halls limping from last nights events, I didn't even bother to cover up the cuts and bruises on my face, everybody was giving me strange looks but I didn't care "what happened to her" "is she ok?" I kept hearing from everybody but ignoring them. I got to my locker opening it but having it slam shut in my face "well someone decided to show up" a voice snarled behind me, I turned around facing a boy with jet black hair, blue eyes, and a lip piercing.

"Well isn't it the famous Jacob Roberts, what do you want" I sneered "oh it's nothing really but maybe you should clean up your face" I rolled my eyes at him "don't you have a girlfriend to bang or something" I turned around opening my locker grabbing the stuff I need "shut up!" He pushed me against my locker making me whimper in pain "wimp" then he walked away. I composed myself and walked down to my class. Late.

I walked through the door not caring knocking on the door. eyes turned to my direction "is there a reason your late Ms. Collins" the teacher asked me with a glare "not really" I muttered and sat down ignoring the stares I'm getting. when lunch came I saw Niall at his locker with his friends. I put my stuff in my locker and shut it, 'I have to tell him the truth but his friends are around' I thought 'oh screw it' I walked down towards them.

One of them saw me but I didn't care, when I got closer to Niall I tapped his shoulder he turned around "what do you want" he said annoyed "I really need to talk to you" he rolled his eyes "I have to go eat lunch with my friends" he said turning around. "No! Wait!" I said grabbing his arm stopping him "I really need to talk to you, it's important" I said as tears welled into my eyes. Niall seems taken aback by my actions.

"I'll meet you guys later" he said to them, I dragged him by his arm towards the janitors closet. I locked the door and turn to him "ok we are not going to make out ok" I scoffed at him "I'm not going to do that" he gave me a weird look "what is this about then" he asked me getting irritated, I sighed "I I've been lying about getting what I want for a while now". He raised his eyebrows "what's that supposed to mean."

I took a deep breath and let it out "it means that I was forced getting what I want, like black mailing people, stealing girls boyfriends, and ruining peoples lives" "if you were forced then why did you do it anyways." "that's what I keep thinking about" he still seems he doesn't believe me yet I should say more.

"Look Niall, your not safe even being here at school. I'm actually happy for you Niall but someone isn't happy about it" he raised his eyebrows "who is this someone?" He asked me, "his name is Damian he is a leader of a powerful gang, he and Liam knew each other" "what's that suppose to do with anything." "He has been doing dangerous and horrible stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" He asked me "he rapes people, kills them and even tortures them" I'm starting to feel uncomfortable talking about this "how old is he" he said "he's 26" I bit my lip. he was about to walk out the door but I stopped him.

"He's making me ruin your's and Liam's relationship, if we don't do anything about it someone is gonna get killed" I was freaking out by now "I don't think your safe here" he gave me a confused look "ok you are being paranoid so I'm gonna leave now" he walked out of the closet but I grabbed his wrist and dragged down the hall walking past his friends 'I thought they left for lunch' I thought confused "hey what are you doing" Louis yelled, I'm glad that the hall is empty.

I stopped walking letting go of Niall's wrist. He walked over to his friends "what did she tell you?" "I don't know, she said that I'm in danger" "we're all in danger." I muttered as I turned to them catching them off guard "Damian is a powerful man Niall, he has me in his trap and I can't to get free but I'm not gonna allow you to be apart of his game"

I turned around to walk away "wait" I looked over my shoulder "did Damian do that to you" he pointed to my bruised face, I nodded my head "and something worse" I walked away but stopped turning to them "try not to get hurt Niall" then I went outside seeing the black car I was used to going into a lot.

I got in seeing Josh "don't even think about trying to get away from this" he said driving out of the school "try me" I muttered.
_______________________________

Horrible ending I know but I couldn't think of one. man Damian and Liam were friends before wow that's something new to learn about, he also is an horrible man but there is more about him but you'll have to wait to find out. Now you guys must of thought Josh Devine but nope it's Taylor Lautner who is Josh.

Also the last update I did, everything is ok I got my music back and I couldn't even be anymore happier.

I hope you guys have an awesome day, bye you guys.