Epilogue

Enjoy you guys,
______________________________

Niall's Pov-

I watched as they lowered Lilac's casket into the ground. People crying around us seeing a sixteen year old girl being buried is not a good thing (yeah she's 16 years old I forgot to tell you guys that, oops) my hand tightened in Liam's as tears were streaming down my face.

It was only been five days since Lilac was murdered but everyone thought she committed suicide, everyone at school found out about it and everyone put flowers, stuff animals and fake candles at her locker doing it for memory of her, I actually thought everyone was gonna be happy that she's gone since she did ruin people's lives by force but no everybody was sad and not even talking and crying. heck even the teachers were crying.

It was raining out here but I didn't feel like bringing an umbrella. Liam wrapped is arms around me and kissed my head as everybody started to leave but only me, Liam, Raven and Constantine stayed but Louis and Eleanor couldn't make it to the funeral.

"No one should be seeing there daughter being buried" Constantine said looking at Lilac's parents who were crying. I nodded my head understanding, I walked over where the casket was down in the ground and they followed my action "do you guys have a strange feeling of being watched" Raven said still looking down.

I looked up looking around but seeing no one looking at us "come on guys lets go" we turned around walking to Liam's car "I'll see you at home sis" I said to Raven as she walked over to her black mustang "yeah I will I just have to go somewhere first" I nodded my head. she got in and started her car and drove off.

"Well are we ready to go or what" Constantine said as she went into the back seat "I promised Luke I'll be going to his house" I chuckled at the excitement in her voice. I looked up at Liam as he leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips "I love you so much" he said as he pulled away "I love you too so much"

We got into the car "since I haven't brought this up yet, I gotten accepted to NYU" Constantine said with a smile on her face"that's great news Cons" she smiled "yeah I'm really excited to go next year" yeah I wonder which college or university I'll be going to after I graduate high school.

As Liam started the car and drove off, we never noticed the figure in black watching us from afar with a evil smirk on their face.
_______________________________

Cliffhanger guys, I skipped the funeral part except the burial part.

How did you guys enjoy this and who was the mysterious person.

Bye you guys I love you your all amazing.

[Sometimes if you played never have I ever it takes a nasty turn on you without you even noticing it happen].