Chapter one

Hope you love it

_______________________________

Niall's Pov~

"Beep Beep Be-" I turned off my alarm so it won't bug me anymore. I got out of bed and stretched out the sore muscles, I walked into the bathroom that's attached to my room. I turned the knob to start the shower, I waited tell its warm and I got in. after cleaning myself off I changed into some light blue skinny jeans, a white shirt and a plaid shirt that I keep unbuttoned, I put on my white converses. I dried my hair off and I put it in a quiff.

I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I'm smart but I don't dress smart but I have to wear my glasses to see though "Niall, honey your friend Louis is here" I hear my mom yell "coming" I yelled back. I brushed my teeth and ran downstairs I gave her a kiss on the cheek and out the door. I saw Louis in my drive, I got in the car and he drove to school. it was pretty quiet till he broke the silence "did you hear that Liam Payne is having a party this weekend" my heart fluttered by hearing his name "no and don't you know I can't go to parties" " Niall you gotta live a little so why don't you ignore your parents rules and do what you wanna do" I decided to be quiet the whole ride to school.

We finally made it to school, we got out and I instantly saw Liam and his friends by the big tree they always hang out.He turned around and we made eye contact, I turned around and followed louis in to the school. as I walk away I feel someone's eyes on the back of my head.

We headed to my locker as we got inside "don't even think about him nail he's bad news" louis said as we made it to my locker "seriously Lou, you keep telling me this all the time" he gave me 'do I look like I care look' which made me chuckle. "Hey guys" I look over and see Louis's girlfriend Eleanor come over to us " hey babe" louis gave her a kiss on the lips as she stood by him, I made fake gagging sounds, louis looked at me and smirked at me "you wish you had someone to kiss" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh boy here comes miss smarty pants" I look over and saw Lilac Collins walking over to us god can't she leave me alone. " hey Niall, do you want to come over to my place and get to know each other more" she purred in my ear "lilac I'm not interested" I told her as I walk away from her but I hear her heels behind me "come baby I don't bite" I turned around and looked at her green eyes "lilac I don't like you and I never will because I like someone else" and with that I walked away to my first class hearing her huff.

I finally made it to science and I sat next to louis who was waiting for me "dude where we're you" " I got held up by lilac" he just chuckled " she is one high end girl who got class but doesn't have sass" I laughed at that. The bell rang everyone came into class but I nearly choked when I saw Liam enter the room, I thought he doesn't come to class often "dude stop staring at him" I look over at Louis "I can't help it Lou he's just so hot."

"It's a pleasant to see you here Mr Payne" Mrs Lopez said to him but he ignored her and sat at the back of class (A\N I felt like adding Jennifer Lopez as a teacher) I looked back at Liam but turned away when he looked my way, I felt my face heat up god what is he doing to me. "ok class I decided we're gonna do a project and I'll be picking your guy's partners this time" everyone groaned but everyone shuts up by a loud smack "ok that's enough, now let's go over the list shall we, Perrie and Nicole, Lucy and Marcie, Ashton and Louis, Luke and Liam, Jessica and Missie, Michael and Sarah, Trisha and Miles, Niall and Constantine. now go to your partners and I'll tell you what your project is."

I was kinda disappointed that Louis isn't my partner "see you at lunch" I nodded and he went off to his partner "your Niall right" I turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair with red streaks. I nodded and she sat down at the empty desk "ok class your project is not science it's about the person your working with, so I want you guys to get to know each other for two weeks. Now get to work", "miss Lopez" she looked over and smiled " yes Sarah" "do we do a presentation about this" Mrs Lopez shakes her head, I look over at Sarah as she works with Michael "Sarah is smart in all my classes" I look over at Constantine "she's in all your classes" I asked she nods her head.

"So do you want to go to my place or yours for this or maybe stay at the library here" she questioned "maybe my place ok" she nodded. I took a better look at her, she was wearing black boots, ripped black skinny jeans, some kind of black shirt, a black hoodie, she only had a lip ring and some skull earrings on her ears. hmm...I think I seen her somewhere in this school.

"Take a picture it will last longer" I was startled what she said "huh" I hear her sigh "you kept looking at me so maybe a picture will help." I gotta ask her why I never seen her around "um can I ask you something Constantine" she looked at me and nodded "how come I never seen you here often" she glanced at her fingers if there the most important thing to look at "I'll tell you later the bell is gonna ring soon" and with that the bell went and she took off like that. some thing is up with that girl.

Skip to lunch-

It was finally time for lunch, finally my favourite thing here. me, Louis and Eleanor found a table and sat down as we eat our food "so Niall how was your partner Constanteen" Louis asked and it kinda made me mad how he said her name "she's good and she's coming to my place for our project and it's Constantine with an I not two e's" I glared at him.

"wait did you just say Constantine James " Eleanor asked with an raised eyebrow. I nodded "so that's her last name" i started to scan the whole cafeteria and my eyes caught Constantine. she's sitting all by herself with her hood up. I stood up "I'll be right back you guys" they nodded and I walked towards her. I stopped at her table and sat next to her, she was startled at first but then relaxed "why are you here" she questioned "you we're sitting by yourself so I decided to come here and I forgot to give you my address and phone number" I wrote It down and gave it to her.She gave me a smile "thanks I'll be there by five" "that will be good."

Skip end of day-

I got home and saw my parents in the kitchen "hey mom" " hey sweetheart how was your day" my mother asked from as she looked up at the book she was reading " it was good. I have someone coming over for a project today" she nodded her head in understanding "what is the partners name" "her names Constantine James" she smiled "she's a very nice girl but it's sad she doesn't have friends though. when is she coming at" " at five" she nodded and went back to her book.

I went upstairs to my room, I put my bag on the bed. I ran my hands through my hair, I don't know why Constantine doesn't have friends maybe I'll ask her when she gets here.

__________________________________

Wow chapter one was pretty long. I hope you guys love it.

Soon you guys will see the good stuff and if you guys wonder there will be different people Povs in some other chapters.

Comment on what you liked about this chapter.

Bye guys XD