Chapter 4

Hope you love it
_________________________________

Niall's Pov-

(A/N sorry for time skip)It's been two weeks since me and Liam started dating and I am loving it very much but it's pretty hard not telling my parents about it. I was currently putting my books in my locker thinking what I'm gonna do later on"hey Niall" I stopped what I was doing when I heard her voice "how many times do I have tell you Lilac I'm not interested in you" I closed my locker and started to walk away but only to be stopped by her "oh don't be like that Niall. I'll make you like me" she smirked and stalked towards me. I tried to get away from her but she was to fast as she pushed me against the lockers.

"Get away from me" I grunted "not a chance till you like me back" she snarled. "I'll never like you and you will never have me because I'm already taken" she scoffed at that "yeah right whose the lucky girl" *bang* I turned at the sound and saw Liam standing there I can see he's angry because he doesn't like anyone touching me only he can "get away from him you bitch!" he snarled as he got closer to me and Lilac. she let go of me but stayed in front of me "why would I Payne" she sneered. he stood in front of her "because he belongs to me not you" he walked over to me and put his arm around my waist and kissed me passionately, we pulled apart as I look at Lilac with a smug "I'm outta here and you will regret this" then she left. I look at Liam "thanks I really can't stand her."

"No problem I don't really like it when people touch what's mine" he said as he pecked my lips "I'll see you tomorrow" he asked, I nodded "yeah." I got home it was pretty quite which is odd it's never quiet when I get home, I went to the kitchen as I saw a note on the fridge I got to it and read it:

Niall,
Your father and I have work for the past to weeks so you can have the house for two weeks, don't have to much fun though.

Love Mom and Dad.

Wow there actually letting me be alone for once this is great and maybe a good thing for Liam and Constantine to get to know each other too.I got upstairs to have a shower, after the shower and getting dressed i decided to text Constantine about the news.

To Constantine: my parents are out for two weeks you should have a sleepover at my place. I texted to her.

From Constantine: sure I'll come over in five. she replied back.

I texted Louis then Eleanor and Liam and they all said yes. I heard the doorbell ring and got to the door to see Constantine standing there, I let her in "I can't believe your parents are letting you by yourself" "I was shocked myself but I'll get to used to it" she nodded "let's watch a movie till the others get here and I want to get to know your boyfriend" she wiggled her brows as I let out a laugh. we were watching Captain America the winter soldier (very good movie I may add) when i heard the door open "honey I'm hoooome" I paused the movie "we're in the living room" to know where me and Cons are "what movie are you guys watching" El asked "Captain America the second one" Constantine answered for her.

Liam sat down and put his arm around me giving me a peck on the lips "aww you guys are so cute together" l felt myself blush and cover my face in Liam's chest "shut up" I mumbled, "aww babe don't hide your blush I find it really cute" I heard Liam say to me. I blushed harder as I looked at him, he gave me a loving smile "why are you guys cuter than us it's not fair" I laughed at what Eleanor said "you guys are still cute together" I told her and she smiled.

We watched a couple movies until Constantine spoke up "did you guys hear there's going to be a new student" Louis paused the movie and looked at her with wide eyes "when did you hear that" he asked, she shrugged her shoulders "I didn't hear from anyone I only saw a moving truck across from my house so I'd guess its a new student" she answered truthfully.

Wow a new student that's new "do you know who it is Cons" I asked then she nodded "yeah my mom thought about greeting them with a gift. her name is Roberta Collins and she is going to our school" she said, I got up and went into the kitchen "did you talk to her" and came back with a can of coke in my hand and sat back down but was pulled into a lap as I let out a little squeal "yeah I did but she didn't say much at all."

Warm strong arms wrapped around me "I love how I get reactions out of you" Liam said as he placed kisses on my neck as I let out a little moan when he found my sweet spot, he smirked at that "Oi, we are hanging out we don't need to see anyone having sex" Louis said "sorry" I muttered. we continued watching movies and laughing at Constantine's impressions of the actors on the screen.

__________________________________

Sorry that it took a while got some stories I'm writing so it's hard to keep track of this one. And sorry about the ending I couldn't think of one so this is what I could think of. next chapter will be up Friday or Thursday.

I have great news No I have amazing news,you guys may know that One Direction tickets came out November 1st which was a month ago well just to say that, I'M GOING TO SEE ONE DIRECTION THIS SUMMER I'M SO EXCITED, sorry got excited there and it's also my first time seeing them *starts a dance party*,you guys can comment on where I'll be sitting at the concert, and you guys also can comment that your going to.

I ate some chocolate so I'm on a role.

I'm gonna work on my new story now bye guys.