Chapter 15

And now some things will happen in here, there's gonna be some Pov's changed in this so this might be a long chapter.

Also the picture is the house is where Lilac is hiding in but imagine it in a street instead and ignore the snow.
______________________________

Lilac's Pov-

'Raven Horan, Raven Horan, Raven Horan' I couldn't get it out of my head, I thought Damian killed her "it seems your processing at what I said" she said breaking out of my thoughts "h-how are you here" I asked her, she raised her eyebrows "what's that supposed to mean" she asked leaning against the wall. I didn't know what to say so I said something else instead "About ten minutes ago I was tied to a chair while Damian-" she cut me off "wait? You know Damian, as in Damian Stone." (Ooh now you know his full name now)

I nodded my head, "dammit!!" She yelled punching the wall making it crack even more and I flinched at the sound "I thought he was done with his evil plans" she sneered walking back and forth "I thought he killed you" she stopped dead in her tracks "oh believe me he tried to kill me, but I got out of there as fast as I could and was never seen again."

"Why did you disappear in the first place" she looked at the ground "because I felt guilty of what I almost did to my family, I couldn't live with myself so I lived here for almost nine years" "that's a long time" she nodded her head "it was a hard thing to do but it was my only choice to keep Niall safe but now I guess he's going to be in danger now." It was silence after that.

"Does Niall still remember you" I asked breaking the silence, she shook her head "I'm not exactly sure but is he ok" I looked down "he is but" "but what?" She asked. I looked at her "since I was working for Damian for three years he made me flirt with Niall trying to make him not be gay anymore and ruin his relationship."

She walked over to me "relationship?" I nodded my head "he has a boyfriend now named Liam Payne and he makes him really happy and I'm happy for him as well, they've been together for a month and a half now" (I lost track of Niall's and Liam's relationship so I'm going to make it up) "wow my little bro has a boyfriend now that's sweet" she said smiling, "I remember him being shy and quiet when he sees cute boys especially the bad boys" she chuckled at what she said.

"You've been shot" she said noticing my bleeding shoulder, I nodded my head "yeah he shot me so I would stop my whining" I said shrugging my shoulders "I want Damian to pay" she sneered. "Pay for what?" I asked her "I want him to pay what he has done to his other victims" she said glaring at the wall.

"why are you here anyways" I asked her. she shrugged her shoulders "same reason that you are here but I was here longer" "oh." Then silence "Why does Damian hate Niall so much" I asked her the question I've always wanted to know, she sighed sitting on the floor "he hates Niall because he-" (Nuh Uh wait until chapter 16)

Niall's Pov-

After reading that message I know that Lilac's is in trouble and she needs my help. Now. I walked into the living room "guys we need to go now" I said putting my jacket on "why?" "Lilac's in danger" is all I said then walked out the door. I sent a message to Liam and I got a message from Lilac texting me her whereabouts.

And now here we are in front of a very old and abandoned house "is this where she said she was" Liam asked looking at the building "I don't really feel up to this" Constantine said sounding unsure about this. I just walked past them walking up to the house "are you serious Niall, what if it's a trap" I just ignored them and opened the door hearing it creak.