Chapter 16

It's the last chapter guys, I'm gonna miss writing this story so much 😢.

I'm not sure what kind of gun that is (on the side) but Damian is using it. And the song fits perfectly for this chapter so you can listen to it while you read or you don't have to its your choice.

Enjoy. This is a loong chapter just to warn you.
________________________________

Previously:

Just when he's about to pull the trigger their was another clicking sound "we'll see about that."
___________________________

Raven's Pov-

(Before Niall arrived)

"Why does Damian hate Niall so much" Lilac asked me, it seems she's been wanting to know that for a while, I sighed and sat down on the floor "he hates Niall because he-" I say a bit hesitant "it's ok you don't have to tell me" she said reassuring me. I shook my head "no it's fine I'll just go ahead to say it" I say.

I took a deep breath "Niall was only eight and I was seventeen when this happened" "so your twenty six years old right now" I nodded my head "yes and Niall is seventeen now as well" I smiled a little. I looked down at my hands.

"I met Damian at that age and it was the worst mistake I have ever made" she moved from the bed and sat next to me on the floor "what kind of mistake did you make" she asked me. "I umm I started doing drugs, drink, go to clubs and did some crime and I slept with Damian a lot" she gave me a confused look "he didn't rape me if your thinking about that" I said reassuring her.

She nodded her head "and I may have fallen in love with him" her eyes widened "what!??" I nodded my head "I had never met anyone who has ever fell in love with The Damian Stone the second most dangerous man alive" I laughed a little. I turned to her with a serious look on my face "one day Damian told me to hold onto some kind of drug for him because he wanted to use it on someone else."

"Wait a minute? I thought Damian made you steal your parents money" I shook my head "he lied, he always lies so no one will know what he told his victims what to do" her mouth went into an "o" shape which made me laugh a little "as I was saying, I had the drug but it was in a needle don't ask why I don't know either and I left it on my bed when I went downstairs to get something to drink."

I felt tears prick my eyes as I wiped them away "I didn't know Niall went into my room to find something to play with and he found the need and didn't know what to do, my parents weren't home at the time which was a good thing" I felt my hands shake a bit "when I walked into my room I saw Niall on the floor crying his eyes out with the needle in his arm."

Her eyes widened "I ran to him and got the needle out of his arm, I don't even knew how he got it in there but all I know is that he got it into the vein" I took a deep breath feeling the anxiety from the memory "did you take him to the hospital" she asked me, I nodded my head "yes to my doctor she knows what I'm dealing with" I said to her.

"I brought the needle along to and showed it to her while I held onto my eight year old brother with tears streaming down my face" "did you know what the drug was" I shook my head "no all he said it was important to him", "I thought the drug was gonna kill my brother but it didn't and now I wish I should never had the drug with me at all."

"When she came back she had a confused look on her face" I can't believe I'm going to say it after keeping this secret for nine years "what did she tell you" she asked me "I can't believe I'm gonna say this" I turned to her "the drug can make a boy or man have uterus that a woman has" she started to choke on air so I patted her back.