Chapter 12

Well. Well. Well. It seems the tables have turned... *starts laughing* I'm sorry guys I just felt like being serious for a second.

Enjoy.
________________________________

Niall's Pov-

As I watch Lilac leave the school I can't help but think about the man who she called Damian is trying to ruin mine and Liam's relationship by using Lilac, now that's juts weird. "Ok what was she telling you Niall" Constantine asked, I don't think I should tell them yet "she apologized about everything she did and she's happy for me" "that's just crazy of her saying that, Lilac never apologizes" she said a bit annoyed. "Umm did you guys notice that she has bruises on her face and walking with a limp" Louis said breaking the awkward silence.

Some of us shook our heads "what do you think happened to her then" we all shrugged (you don't know because you never asked her about it 😠)

After school was over I was in my room with Liam sitting next to me on my bed with me cuddled up next to his side "there's something else she said to you. didn't she" Liam said looking down at me, I nodded "well what was it then" he asked. I sighed 'here goes nothing', "she said that someone was using her the whole entire time to ruin our relationship and her flirting with me so we can no longer can be together" I said to him sitting up.

"Who is this someone?" He asked placing his hand on my knee rubbing circles on it "she said that you knew this guy before. Do you know someone named Damian" his body stiffened while mentioning the name "yeah I do but he's a very dangerous man Niall" he said looking into my eyes.

"That's what Lilac told me" I glanced down looking at my hands. I felt a finger under my chin making me look at him "I promise you Niall that I will keep you safe from Damian, he has his way of everything but I'm not gonna let him ruin this for me" he leaned forward and placed his lips against mine. we moved our lips in sync for s minute then we pulled away.

"I know this is too soon to say this but I want too. I love you Niall there is no denying that" I felt my eyes water "I love you too" I said as well then we kissed again but with full of love and adoration (aww confessing there love for each other ☺️ I love Niam fluff)

-One Week Later-

It's been a week since me and Liam confess our love for each other, we've been together for four or five weeks now (it's hard keeping count on how long they've been together) I never of thought being with someone I liked since I was in the eighth grade.

Walking down the hallway to my locker after the last class was over "hey Niall" I look over my shoulder but had to do a double take to make sure I was looking at the person who doesn't like themselves "L-Lilac" I said shocked "you look...different" I looked her up and down seeing she's wearing black combat boots, black ripped skinny jeans, a black shirt with a skull on it, black leather jacket, dark make up, a lip, nose and eyebrow piercing and dark purple streaks in her brown hair (remember chapter 8 of the picture of her well imagine her with this stuff)

"What happened to you, why are you dressed like that" I asked her. she sighed "it's a long story but it doesn't really matter I came to see you because I have a warning to tell you" a warning? "What kind of warning."

She looked around seeing no one in sight "Damian is bringing someone very dangerous but I don't know who, so he can see you and Liam suffer" she said "why are you telling me this" she came closer to my face and whispered "so you know that you have someone that you can trust about this." And she placed a piece of paper in my hand "stay safe" I was about to answer her but she already walked away "what's going on with her" I said to myself.

-Six hours later-

Lilac's Pov-

Walking to the familiar path to the house I always go to. When I got inside seeing people dancing and grinding against each other and smelling alcohol, smoke and sex as well. I walked up the steps and went into a room that looks freshly new "I want out and I mean it this time" I sneered at him "and why do you want to do that" he said looking up from his desk.

"I'm sick and tired of this, your putting people in pain and me as well but I'm done. I'm not gonna let people suffer like I did to Constantine" I really do regret saying that she's a lesbian which isn't true and now look where she is now. He chuckled darkly standing up walking over to me "saying things like that won't get you anywhere sweetheart."

*Slap* his face was turned to the side with a red mark forming where I'd slapped him "you shouldn't have done that" he growled out and slammed me against the wall hard making me whimper "look at you, with that tuff punk look you have but your still that weak vulnerable girl you were before" I felt a cold metal against my temple.

My eyes widened that there's a gun pointed to my head "now let's talk like professionals shall we" he asked sweetly with a fake smile on his face, I nodded my head "of course Damian" I said not making him anymore angrier.

Niall's Pov-

I stared at the piece of paper in my hand re-reading it over and over again thinking about how much I hated her but not realizing how much pain she went through this. I opened the paper again and began to read.

Dear Niall,
I know you and your friends hate me because of what I did to you, Liam and Constantine and other people in the past but I'm not sure it will be forgotten. I just want to apologize about everything to you guys but you won't believe me so I decided on writing this letter. I'm not sure how much time I have left with Damian but I do know is that he's gonna do something very horrible. I've been raped, beaten and tortured by him for three years now and it's my time to take matters into my own hands and stand up to him on his plans he's trying to make me do, I feel like I'm gonna be in trouble sooner than later. Show this to your friends so they will be able to forgive me but I don't think it will happen in person though. Constantine I'm very sorry what I did I didn't mean to say it I hope I have your forgiveness. I don't know what else to say I'm very sorry for everything.

Sincerely, Lilac Marie Collins.

I felt tears going down my cheeks after reading the letter again, I feel terrible about this, I'm not sure about the others but I'll show it to them tomorrow. I put the letter under my pillow and laid down feeling my eyes get droopy and fell asleep.
________________________________

Some parts are intense and some were emotional, it was hard to write the letter it was like Lilac was writing her suicide letter but she wasn't just an apology one.

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry that this took forever, I've been busy with school a lot and I am gonna be extra busy with it and I'm trying to loose weight, getting my learners so I'm gonna be very busy and I'm gonna graduate next year so I got to design my grad ring I'll show you guys the picture of it later, and my birthday is coming up in four months, it's September 29th so I'll be 18 years old and yes my birthday is in the same month as Niall Horan's birthday but different day.

I saw Avengers: age of Ultron and it was amazing don't worry I won't tell you what happens.

I hope you guys have a good day, bye guys.

P.S. I finished chapter one for the Payne Twins and working on the second chapter, it will be uploaded after this story is finished so I won't have too much on my hands 😁, bye bye guys. Characters ask is gonna be uploaded soon or later.