One

Bentley was sound asleep when Caroline opened her door. She saw the blonde still asleep and tip toed over to her. Caroline smirked as she jumped in bed with her twin. 'Caroline!" Bentley said laughing. "Don't ever do that to me!"

"Its our traditional way." Caroline said. "Now, I have you the perfect outfit..."

Bentley smiled as she got up and looked in her mirror to see she needed to fix her hair. Caroline stood behind her and smiled. "This is why the tips of your hair is pink. Someone has to separate us."

"Mom still can't get our names right."

"That's because she's more into her job instead of caring about her children." Caroline said making Bentley give her a look. "What?'

"Nothing."

Caroline handed her the clothes as Bentley went and changed. "I am going to say today that you, my wonderful twin, is going to meet the one...oh think of our June wedding. The Forbes twins getting married on the same day." Caroline said. "That's if Elena isn't first pick."

"I know we aren't that close with her, but maybe, just maybe, she's not the pick."

"I hope not."
~~~
Bentley stood by her locker thinking about what Caroline had said. She loved the idea as she wanted to be in love, but she doesn't want to be the one to date someone's ex, especially her friend's ex, because that would mean she'll always be second guessed.

"Bentley, turn around slowly." Caroline tells her along with some other friends.

Bentley smiled as she turned and saw him. A new face and that face was not what she thought. He was handsome, but she wouldn't say nothing else till she gets to know him better. "Okay. Who was that?"

"I don't know, but he is the one for you." Caroline said. "I hope its you and not Elena."

Bentley for once agreed with her sister. She hopes she is the one. "I'm going to go to the restroom and making sure I haven't forgotten anything."

"I'm sure you didn't, but go on ahead."

Bentley smiled as she walked away. Stefan looked at the blonde with pink tips go by and couldn't wait to talk to her. Elena and Bonnie stood side by side as they watched Stefan. Bentley looked in the mirror and noticed one thing was missing. Her favorite necklace. "Great."

Stefan walked over to the restrooms when Bentley walked out and bumped into him. "Sorry." She said as she looked up at him. "Hi."

"Hi." He replies.

Elena walked out of the men's room from talking to Jeremy to see Bentley and the new guy walking away with one another causing her to be shocked.
~~~
In Mr. Tanner's class, Stefan walked in to see no Bentley. One class he doesn't have with Bentley Forbes. "Why are you late?"

"I'm new." He said as he took the empty seat.

Elena kept glancing back, but she couldn't believe that he wouldn't look her way. Not once. Even Bonnie was shocked by this.
~~~
Bentley smiled as she walked out of class. Her sister was going on and on about Stefan Salvatore. "Bentley, here he comes."

"Caroline, if he chooses Elena. I'm fine."

"Hello, Bentley."

Caroline smiled as she walked away leaving the two to talk. "Stefan, I'm surprised your talking to me and not Elena."

"Why?"

"She's always first pick." Bentley tells him as they started walking together.

"I rather know you."

Bentley smiled as they walked away talking. Everyone was happy that this time, it was Bentley and not Elena. Which confused Elena as she was always the one to get picked first.
~~~
That night, Stefan walked in with Bentley laughing. Caroline looked at Elena and Bonnie smiling. "Told you he wants my sister. He hasn't left her side since school was let out." She said. "I'm glad that he picked my sweet twin sister."

Bentley and Stefan found an empty table. "So that's why your hair is like it is."

"Yeah, but our mom still can't get our names right." She tells him.

"Question time." Caroline said as she sat beside her twin and Stefan.

Bentley sighed as she knew this moment was coming. One by one, Bentley listened to the questions as Stefan looked at her. Elena was not liking the looks he was giving Bentley. When the party was mention by the falls, Stefan looked at Bentley. "Are you going?"

"Of course she is." Caroline said.

Bentley and Stefan shared a look at one another making Elena glare.
~~~
The next day, Bentley was walking to her locker when she felt arms wrap around her having her look up at Stefan. "Hi." She said.

"Are you sure about going?" He asked her. "It's just...'

"Elena asking you questions?"

"Yes." He said.

Bentley looked at him as Elena stopped. "Ignore her, because you have your pick of who you want to date."

"I'm choosing you."
~~~
That night, Bentley was laughing as Caroline jumped on her. "You're drunk, Care." She said.

"Have some fun, Bentley."

Stefan looked at the sisters and walked over to them as Elena was walking to him. "Bentley." He said having her turn. "Sorry I'm late."

"You're fine." She tells him. "Want to walk."

Stefan nodded as Elena stopped to see them walking away. Caroline looked at her and walked over. "Try it and Bentley will kick your ass." She said. "Be happy for your friends for once."

Elena watched as a drunken Caroline walked away.

"What's wrong?" Stefan asked her.

"Elena is making it obvious that she is jealous. I didn't do anything to her."

"Bentley, ignore her." He tells her. "I chose you because I saw something in you that I would love to get to know."

Before she could say something, cries for help caught their attention making her look to see Stefan gone. She noted he doesn't like blood and ran to help.
~~~
That night, Bentley walked downstairs in her pajamas to see who was at the door. She opened it to see Stefan and smiled. "Come in." She said as Stefan walked in.

"Sorry..."

"No need." She said. "I understand."

Stefan smiled as they started talking about something else. Caroline stumbled in and saw the two talking. She walked up to her room drunkly glad that Stefan took interest in Bentley and not Elena.