Sixteen

Bentley walked with Stefan as they went through the halls. "Damon isn't talking to me.'

"Stefan, can we not talk about Damon.?" She said. "I actually want today to be about us. No vampires or anything to do with the supernatural." She saw a new student walk by.

"New student?"

"I don't know." She said as she looked back at him. "The only vampire I want is you and you only."

Stefan smiled as he kissed her. "I would love too."

Bentley smiled as they shared another kiss. Caroline walked over to them smiling. "Bentley..."

"No." Bentley said looking at her. "The sound of your voice is telling me that you want something from us and if you know who comes then things will be awkward."

Caroline sighed. "Please."

Bentley sighed and nodded causing her twin to smile before walking away. Stefan looked at Bentley as she put her head on his chest. "Hey, just think. Its just us four. The Forbes twins, Matt, and myself." He tells her. "We have nothing to worry about."

"Okay."
~~~
After school, Bentley was getting dressed when she heard someone at their door. "Caroline, can you get that!" She called out.

"I'm getting ready!"

Bentley sighed as she finished getting dressed and walked downstairs. She stopped and looked at her reflection and smiled as she continued downstairs. Once she got to the door, she opened it to be greeted with flowers. "Stefan, they're beautiful."

"I thought you should have these." He tells her.

Bentley walked in. "You can come in."

Stefan walked in as she walked to the kitchen causing him to follow her. Bentley got a vase out and put water in it so she can place the flowers in the vase. "I was going to drive us, but changed my mind." Bentley nodded. "I want to be normal."

Bentley walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him. "You are normal to me."

Stefan smiled as he kissed her. Tonight Bentley will show him that he is normal and vampire or not, he can do normal things without worrying about the supernatural. Taking his hand, they walked out with Caroline following them to meet up with Matt.
~~~
So far the date was going good. Caroline confide in Bentley that she was happy that Elena didn't show up anywhere they went, but Bentley had this feeling that Elena was preoccupied with the new student. At the same time, Bentley told her to not to worry anything. When they arrived at the grill, the twins were laughing with their arms linked as their boyfriends followed them. Caroline stopped seeing Elena and the new guy. "She's here."

"On another date." She said. "Don't worry about it

Bentley said before kissing Stefan. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." Caroline said.

Bentley looked at Stefan as he shook his head to ignore her sister. She nodded as they walked over to the pool table just for Elena to join them. "Guys, this is Kellan, he is the new student."

Stefan looked at him and glared as he didn't trust this guy. He looked familiar, but he wasn't for sure. Bentley looked at him as she felt him pull her close. He leaned down and whispered. "I don't trust him."

All she could do was nod. They continued their date till Elena and Matt brought up the past causing Bentley to roll her eyes. She looked at Stefan smiling. "Want to just ditch..."

"No." Caroline said. "Elena, can I talk to you."

"And the drama starts." Bentley said causing Stefan to drag her over to a table.

"Bentley, ignore them." He said. "This date is about us. Not your sister, not Matt, and not Elena. Just you and I.'

Bentley looked at him smiling. "Want to go somewhere else?"

"Let's take them back to the house." He said.

Bentley nodded as they all left. Elena grabbed Bentley's hand causing her to look. "Someone called me Katherine."

Bentley looked around the bar just to see no one. She looked at Stefan as she had a bad feeling about all this.
~~~
Arriving at the Salvatore house, Bentley sat on the table as she looked at the car. Stefan handed the key to Matt so he could test drive it. Stefan walked over to Bentley and kissed her. "Kellan is a vampire. Apparently he is from the tomb."

"How..."

"I remember Katherine playing him. I'm going to talk to him more. He said he would be here with Elena."

"Okay." She said. "I'm going to get a drink."

He nodded as he kissed her. "I love you, Bentley."

"I love you, Stefan." She tells him.

Stefan watched her leave just to see Elena walk by causing him to turn. "How did you get in the tomb?"

"Katherine tricked me. I helped her escape just for her to snap my neck and had me go in." He said. "I see you didn't fall for Elena."

"Bentley is the one I want." He said. "What do you want?"

"To have a life I didn't get to have. Elena is different from Katherine and I'm going to know her."

"Stefan!" Bentley screamed out causing the two to run in and see Damon and Kelly.

"Mom!"

"Damon!" The three said.

Bentley looked at her sister and friend. "Let's go." She said kissing Stefan. "I had fun tonight."

"I did too. I'll call you later."

"Bye."

"Bye."