Ten

Bentley woke up as she hopes that today, she tells Stefan how she feels about him. She walked over to her closet and started to get ready for today. She knew tonight was career day and she hopes that Stefan would stay once he knows how she actually feels. Caroline walked in and looked at her sister. "Ready for the day?"

"Yeah."

"What's wrong?"

"Stefan might be moving and wants to do long distance." She says. "I want him to stay."

"You're in love with him."

"Yes, but I don't know for sure if I'm into deep just yet." She says. "Caroline, how would I know that I'm into deep?"

Caroline grabbed her hand smiling. "Bentley, you won't know that your deep in love with someone unless you didn't know and happen to realize the truth."

"I won't know that I've fallen till I realize is what you are saying."

Caroline nodded making Bentley smile. She may not know, but she does know there is something for Stefan Salvatore. The boy who has made her happy.
~~~
At school, Bentley was at her locker and smiled as she saw her sister talking to Matt. She hopes something happens between the two and that Caroline gets the love she actually deserves. "Bentley, I'm sorry..."

"Elena, you wanted him gone because he is a vampire. I'm not scared of him and yet he is leaving because of you." She says with tears in her eyes. "I'm giving you a choice. You either leave me be or I can just end our friendship now."

Elena didn't say a word as she watched Bentley walk away. Bonnie got beside her and sighed. "Elena, I think you should just let her be happy with Stefan. He has made her happy and she is being patient with you." She says. "You know there is plenty of men in the sea and there is someone for you."

Elena nodded as Bonnie was right, but she still wanted answers. She looked at the blonde/pink haired girl, she knew that Bentley actually loved Stefan and that maybe she should just leave them alone.
~~~
After school ended, Bentley walked out with a lot on her mind just to see Stefan. "You're here." She says as she walked over to him and hugged him. "I thought you..."

"No." He tells her. "I came to tell you there is another vampire in Mystic Falls."

"Oh." She says. "Do you know who?"

"No, but I'm going to figure it out and then I'll leave."

"Please don't." She tells him.

"Bentley, I have to so Damon will leave."

Bentley sighed as she knew he wasn't going to change his mind. Stefan kissed her before leaving and Bentley knew. She will tell him how she feels tonight.
~~~
That night, Bentley sat outside of the school thinking of what she was going to say to Stefan. She wanted him to know her true feelings in hopes he would stay. Stefan saw Bentley and walked over to her and kissed her head causing her to look at him. "I was inside looking for you."

"I've been thinking." She tells him. "Stefan, I..."

Elena ran over to them. "Logan has Caroline."

"Why does he have my sister unless he is the new vamp."

"Because he is." Stefan tells her as he kissed her head. "I'll be back and you tell me what you was about to say."

Bentley nodded as he left. Elena looked at Bentley and sighed. "I'm still trying to figure out why I wasn't picked, but I can tell he does have feelings for you. He asked if I saw you inside and I told him you were here."

Bentley nodded, but she didn't know if she should believe her or not. Elena went back inside as Bentley stayed put.

An hour and a half later, Stefan came back and kissed her. "Can I give you a ride?" She asked as Elena was just about to ask.

"Sure."
~~~
Bentley sat in her car as Stefan kissed her head. "I'll see you later." He says as he got out.

This was her chance to tell him. Bentley got out. "Stefan, if you leave, its not for me, but for you." She tells him. "I thought about what I wanted and I want to be a teacher. I love helping people just like how I've helped you so far." Bentley walked a little more as Stefan didn't budged. "I know what I want the most in life and that is a future with you." A tear slid down her cheek. "I love you, Stefan Salvatore."

Stefan didn't budge as Bentley waited. Stefan turned around with tears in his eyes and ran over to her to kiss her. Bentley smiled as she held onto him real tight. Stefan started backing her into the house as the kiss became more heated. Bentley took his jacket as he turned away from her. "Stefan, look at me." She says as he looked at her with veins in his eyes. "I love your vampire side too."

Just hearing those words, Stefan kissed her again. Bentley felt him pick her up causing her to wrap her legs around him as he quickly made it upstairs. Elena walked in to see if Stefan would stay, but saw clothes and knew he was staying for Bentley. She decided to look around till she found a picture laying on the table and gasped as she saw the picture of Katherine. Someone that looks just like her.

Upstairs, Bentley and Stefan laid together smiling as they had the best night of their lives. "I love you, Bentley." He tells her. "Need something to drink."

"Yes." She said as he kissed her before leaving to get her a drink. Bentley smiled at the moment that happened till she heard tires squealing causing her to wrap a blanket around her to see who that was.

"Elena knows about Katherine." Stefan tells her.

"I'll call her to explain." Stefan nodded as he watched her call Elena. Bentley was starting to worry as Elena never picked up. "Stefan, I think something happened."