Nine

Bentley smiled as she walked through the halls. "Caroline, when will you and Bonnie stop this... whatever the hell is going on?" She asked. "I already have enough with Elena trying to get between me and Stefan."

"Why can't she see that it will always be you when it comes to him?"

"Caroline, the two of us know that she always was first and maybe she can't stand the fact that this time, she's not." Bentley leaned against her locker and sighed. "I'm trying so hard to keep my patience with her, but knowing that she just won't give up makes things harder and then there is Bonnie who will always pick Elena."

Caroline grabbed her sister's hand. "Just ignore it." She said. "There is someone out there for her and she will eventually move on, but for now, ignore her."

"Okay."
~~~
Later on, Bentley went to class and saw a new history teacher. "Hello, class my name is Alaric Saltzman." He said. "I know its a mouthful."

Bentley had a feeling that he was more then just a teacher. She started writing her notes like everyone, but noticed the look on Bonnie's face and wondered what was going on with her. Bonnie had texted her about being a witch, but something was bothering her today and she wondered if it has something to do with the amulet. "Bentley, I'm having a sleep over so Bonnie and Caroline can talk things over."

"I think that is a bad idea, but it's your house and your idea." Bentley said.

Elena sighed as she was hoping that her and Bentley could speak. Bentley heard the bell rang causing her to pull her phone out and text Stefan. "Can we talk sometime tonight?"

"Fine." Bentley said. "As long its not about my relationship then we're good."
~~~
Bentley looked at her bag as she saw Stefan's text telling her to go and have fun. She smiled as she texted back that she will try. "Bentley, why does Damon want that amulet back."

"I don't know, Caroline." She said as she looked at her. "All I know from you is that he claims its important."

"Is tonight going to be a bust?"

"Something always happens." Bentley said as she walked over to the door. "Let's go and enjoy our night. If something happens it happens."

"Your right."
~~~
Bentley arrived and saw the two starting their arguing making her walk to Elena. "You wanted to talk. So let's leave them alone." She said as she went to the kitchen. "Now, what is it you wanted to say."

Elena knew she wanted to say something about Bentley and Stefan's relationship and to know why she wasn't picked first, but she couldn't. "How are you and Stefan?" She asked.

"We're good." She said. "He's trying to find out what the amulet is need for and why Damon is desperate in wanting it back."

"What do you think it's for?"

Bentley thought about it and shrugged. "What ever is under the old Fell's church." She said. "It's Damon. It's hard to tell what the necklace is for."

"We are friends again, but we are going to have a seance." Caroline said making her twin look at her.

"No." She said. "Those things tend to get out of hand..."

"Too late."

Bentley had a very bad feeling about this seance idea.
~~~
The blonde walked downstairs as nothing happen, so Bentley decided to get a drink and see what the amulet is for. When she heard screaming, Bentley ran upstairs just as the door opened. "What the hell?"

"Bonnie, are you alright."

"I am fine."

Bentley followed her and knew. "I know your not Bonnie. I know my friend better than anyone. You're Emily."

"Very smart." She said. "But I can't let him release them."

Bentley managed to get out before the door was spelled shut. She pulled her phone out and called Stefan. "Stefan, I think I know what that amulet is for and Emily has taken over bonnie's body. She's heading to the old Fells church. To where it all began."
~~~
Bentley lost Emily, but she did find Elena. The two walked out just to see Bonnie blow the amulet up and Damon acting their friend. "Bonnie!" She screamed.

Elena and Bentley ran to her in tears. "Bonnie, it's going to be okay."

Stefan got to them and bit his wrist. "What are you doing?" Elena asked.

"He's saving her." Bentley said as Bonnie gasped. "You're okay."

Elena helped Bonnie to the car as Bentley hugged Stefan. "Where do we go from here?"

"Long distance." He tells her. "If it gets Damon to leave, then I'll have to go till it's time for me to get you."

Bentley started to cry. "I..."

"I know." Stefan said as he kissed her head. "I'll talk to you later."

Bentley watched Stefan leave making her cry. She didn't want him gone. She didn't even tell him that she loved him. Elena and Bonnie watched as their friend cried. "He shouldn't leave Bentley." Bonnie says. "He made her this girl that we all love."

Elena didn't say a word as she watched Bentley. She sighed as she got in the car and waited for Bentley.
~~~
Bentley saw her sister in bed asleep as she walked to her room. She grabbed a teddy bear and hugged it as she cried once again. "Please stay, Stefan. I love you." She mumbled.

Damon heard the blonde as he heard they were leaving, but something about Bentley's cries has him feeling guilty about this and had to find a way to get Stefan to stay. For Bentley.