Thirty

Waking up to see he was in Bentley's bed, Stefan raised up to see she was still asleep. He snuck out of bed and started getting dressed. Sneaking to the door, Stefan opened it to see Caroline. "I didn't know you were here." She says. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to ask Bentley to marry me."

Caroline's eyes wide and grabbed her best friend/soon to be brother in law's hand so she can get their mom. Stefan groaned as he told the wrong friend, but he knew Caroline will make this special for her twin. "I have to find a camera."

Stefan shook his head as he wondered how lucky he got when he met Bentley Forbes. Liz looked at him smiling. "You're asking her?"

"I am. I want to marry her so bad..."

"Then you can. I know the love you two have for each other so much and I would love to see her married and happy."

Stefan smiled as he heard footsteps. "Stefan?" She called out as he pulled the ring out with Liz behind him with tears. Getting to the bottom, Bentley froze in her spot. "Oh my god."

"Bentley Forbes, from the moment we met, I knew it was you. As the days go by, I knew I was falling deeper in love with you and I want us to spend the rest of our lives together. I want us to have our forever. Starting now, if you would marry me."

Walking over to him, Bentley got on her knees with tears in her eyes. "Yes. I will marry you."

Liz smiled as he slipped the ring on as Caroline took pictures of the whole thing. Hugging the two, Liz was happy that her daughter has someone like Stefan. Now she hopes Caroline finds someone that will love her like Stefan loves Bentley.