Three

Bentley was sound asleep as Caroline had Damon in her room. Damon thought Stefan was with Caroline, but he never knew that she had an identical. The sound of an alarm clock caught his attention. Bentley stood up and started getting dressed when she heard screaming. "Caroline!" She said as she ran to her room. She tried to open the door. "Care, open the door."

Damon kept the door lock causing whoever was on the other side to huff and walk away. He looked at a picture to see two girls hugging. "There's two of you?" He says looking at Caroline. "Then you aren't the one Stefan is with."
~~~
Bentley saw Bonnie and Elena. "Hey." She said as reached them. "What's up?"

"Bentley, I think you need to take things slow with Stefan." Bonnie said as Elena was liking this idea. "I have a bad feeling about him."

"I'm sure I can take care of myself." Bentley said. "Now why are you so suddenly saying this."

"Hello, Bonnie, Elena." Stefan said making Bonnie leave as he kissed Bentley's head. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hi." She said.

"She doesn't like me much."

"She doesn't know you." Elena said making the two look at her. "I know your a nice guy."

Bentley looked at Stefan as they walked together. Elena kept talking not giving Bentley a chance to talk to Stefan, but Stefan wasn't paying much attention as his eyes were on the blonde beside him. "Bentley."

"I was thinking maybe you can come over for dinner tonight." She said. "If Bonnie doesn't want to show up, the two of us can just have dinner instead."

"What about having it at mine?" Elena asked hoping Bentley wouldn't show so she could have Stefan.

"What is your problem?" Bentley flat out asked. "Ever since Stefan came, you have been a total bitch towards me."

"I thought he would pick me."

"Elena, I like Bentley and I'm going to stick with her." Stefan said as he turned around quickly and caught the football. "I think dinner at your's is a good idea, Bentley."

Elena could believe what she saw and heard. Stefan wanted Bentley and he's good at football. Especially when he threw it back. "That was amazing." Bentley says. "You should try out, but that's if you want too."

Stefan nodded as they walked away leaving behind a shock Elena.
~~~
Practice came and Bentley stood up front doing her stretches as she didn't know where her co captain was.  "Hi." She turned and smiled.

"Stefan, you didn't..."

"I guess I wanted too." He said. "Plus, I have a cheerleader of my own."

Elena glared as Bonnie looked at her. "Elena, just let them be." She said.

"Its not right." She said. "I wanted Stefan, but he didn't want me."

Caroline arrived causing Bentley to look up to see her with some guy she hasn't met. Stefan was shocked and looked at Bentley. Hearing the remark made to Elena made Bentley look at Caroline. "Who was that?"

"Damon Salvatore." She said.

"We got the brothers as Elena got nothing."

Bentley looked at her shock as she didn't know what to say. "Okay." She said. "Okay, girls get in position."

Caroline turned the music on and they started practice. Bentley saw Elena not understanding the moves. "Elena, why don't you take a break." She said. "I'll work with you later."

Elena sighed as she walked away, but over to the bleachers to watch Stefan as she didn't know why she wasn't the one.
~~~
Later that night, Bentley was cooking as Caroline was on the phone. "Bentley, can I invite Damon over?"

"Sure." She said. "Don't see why your asking me when you live here too."

Caroline smiled as Bentley shook her head and went back to cooking. She heard the door bell.

Two hours into the dinner, Bentley was confused as she waited for her sister. Stefan placed his hand on her knee had her looking up at him. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.' She said. "Caroline was supposed to be here with her date, but she's not."

Stefan nodded. "I have to say something. You two aren't dating, but yet you act like your in love and won't give someone else a try."

"Maybe because he just wants to actually be your friend." Bentley said. "He has his reason for not choosing you and I'm pretty much happy with what we have right now. I'm not in no hurry like you are because you didn't want to give Matt another chance."

Elena couldn't believe what Bentley just said. "Bentley, Damon's here!"

Stefan looked at the blonde beside him wondering why his brother was there. Bentley started picking up the dishes as everyone went into the living, minus Stefan as he started helping. "You don't have to help me." She tells him.

"I wanted to." He said as he place the plates in the dishwasher. "Thank you for understanding my reasons for not choosing Elena.'

Bentley turned around to see she was stuck between Stefan and the counter. She looked up at him as he looked at her. "Its none of my business to know why, but I know you will tell me soon."

"Of course." He said as he leaned down and kissed her.

Elena was wondering what was taking Stefan long and saw him and Bentley kissing. She walked away as Damon wondered what got Elena upset and saw why.
~~~
Game day was one of the best moments for Bentley as she loved getting excited for the game. Now she has someone to cheer for. Stefan Salvatore. Stefan saw Bentley and put the necklace on her without her knowledge making her turn around and look at him. "Don't scare...oh Stefan." She said as she looked at the necklace and smelt something that she liked. "What is that smell? It smells amazing."

"Just something I thought you would like." He said.

Bentley smiled as she kissed him. Caroline found her sister and smiled as she watched Stefan follow her sister, but stopped when they saw Elena. "You quit?"

"Yeah." She said.

Bentley rolled her eyes as Stefan handed over a necklace. "I got you this for being my friend." He tells Elena then looked at Bentley. "Lets get out there."

Elena couldn't believe he just gave her the necklace out of friendship.
~~~
Bentley smiled as she was sipping her water bottle when she heard fighting. She walked behind the bleachers to see Tyler and Jeremy. "That is enough." She said. "Go home, Tyler!" She turned and looked at Jeremy. "Same for you."

Bentley turned around to get back to the team. "Bentley!"

She turned around to see what Elena wanted, but got cut. Bentley grabbed her hand. 'Bentley." Stefan said as he grabbed her hand and looked at it. "Let's get that bandage."
~~~
Stefan sighed as he looked at Bentley. "I'm sorry I left you in here. there was a problem I had to deal with."

"Oh."

"Mr. Tanner is dead." Bentley gasped. "And not by an animal."

"What killed him then?'

"A vampire."

Bentley stood up holding her now bloody bandage. "Stefan, are you..." he nodded. "I'm not afraid of you, Stefan." She tells him as she went to touch his face. "I need to change this bandage..."

Stefan bit his wrist and held it out to her. "Drink my blood and your wound will be healed."

Bentley nodded as she took his wrist in her hands and brought her lips to his wrist before she started to drink his blood. Stefan held Bentley as she drank from him before he pulled back. Bentley looked at her hand and started taking her bandaged off and smiled. "Wow." She said. "That's amazing."

"I'm glad you're not scared."

Bentley touched his cheek. "I could never be scared." She tells him. "Let's get going."

Stefan nodded as they walked out. He will tell her more about it later. Bentley smiled as she walked with Stefan. The two looked at the sky and at one another before sharing a kiss.