Twelve

At the Forbes resident, Bentley sat making out with Stefan. They pulled away and looked at one another. "I made some more vervain jewelry since we have a new vampire." He tells her. "I'll let you decide if you should hand them out or let Elena."

"Elena.' She says. "She needs to talk to my sister about the avoiding the two have been doing. I still think that Elena has feelings for Matt."

Stefan shrugged as he leaned in and kissed her. Bentley smiled as she was glad to be home alone because she liked where this was going. Bentley took her shirt off just for Stefan to bring her back down to him.
~~~
At school, Bentley was walking to her locker when she saw Elena and Caroline talking. She smiled as the two hugged and walked over to her twin. "I'm glad the two of you stopped this avoiding thing because there was too much tension and it was starting to get annoying."

"I know and I'm glad things are okay between us."

Bentley smiled as she hugged her sister. "I know you are worried, but don't be. If Elena says she moved on then she has or she is going to be one of those jealous silent types." She says. "I know she is like that with Stefan, but Stefan is with me and she just needs to get used to that."

Caroline nodded. "Where were you and Stefan yesterday?"

Bentley blushed making Caroline bust out laughing. "Shut up." Bentley says as they went to class. "We were home alone and I didn't have no one to interrupt."

"Wow."

Bentley rolled her eyes as they went to class talking about the dance tonight. One thing on Bentley's mind was the new vampire. Why was he in Mystic Falls and what does he want? Something about this vampire had something to do with that tomb and Bentley was going to find out answers if he shows back up again.
~~~
Later that night, Stefan picked Bentley up and they were driving to Elena's when Bentley saw the door opened. "Stefan." She said as they ran in just for that vampire to leave. "Elena, are you okay?"

"Yes, but that was the vampire that I hit."

Bentley looked at Stefan as they knew this vampire wants Katherine. "Come on and let's sit down. Stefan is going to see if he is near and then we will figure some sort of plan."

Elena nodded as she looked at Bentley. "How are you calm?"

"I just am." She said. "Why?"

"It's like since you met Stefan, you became more strong willed then before." Elena says. "Stefan must have brought that part of you out."

Bentley smiled as she knew that Stefan made her stronger, but she wasn't depending on him much. "I don't need Stefan to be who I am. I want him because I got to know him as my best friend and my lover. Yes he made me stronger, but so did my friends and family." She says. "Just be grateful of the person we are in our own way. We are the ones that choose to be the person we are today."

Elena looked to see Stefan smiling at Bentley. She saw the love in his eyes for Bentley and knew that no matter what, Stefan Salvatore will only look at Bentley Forbes like that and no one else.
~~~
At the dance, Caroline watched with a smile as her sister was having fun with Stefan. "He told Elena he hates dancing, but with Bentley..."

"He'll do anything for." She says smiling. "Stefan made my sister happy and I would love to see where their relationship goes."

Stefan brought Bentley up and kissed her. Damon walked over to them making them separate. "While you two were having fun, Elena went missing."

"Shit." Bentley said as she walked out of the gym with Stefan and Damon. "Let's find her and kill that vampire."

Stefan followed Bentley as they searched the school just to stop at the cafeteria. Bentley walked in just to see Elena with a pencil in her arm. She went over to her friend as Stefan and Damon dealt with the new vampire. "This might hurt."

Elena hissed in pain as the new vampire died. "Why did you kill him?"

"He was invited in."

"Damon, you seriously can't believe a word he said about that tomb. Are you even sure that bitch is there?" Bentley said as Stefan wrapped an arm around her.

"Let's go."

Bentley nodded as she left with Stefan and Elena following them. They knew this was a change of things for them knowing Damon has found a way in that tomb. He just have to find the key to get him in now.