Twenty one

Stefan and Bentley came back from their little get away to hear from Alaric. Isobel is back and is wanting Elena to get the device from Damon. The blonde looked at Stefan as he didn't know what to say. "Why is she suddenly back and hoping to get that device?"

"I don't know, but what makes her think Elena will be able to get the device."

Bentley looked at Stefan with a smile. "You don't see it." She says as he shook his head no. "Kellan may have gotten her to move on, but her love isn't fully there. She has a crush on Damon and Damon is in love with Elena."

"Really?"

Bentley nodded as she looked out the window. "Is coming back here too soon?"

"Well your mom needs you home and you have to help your sister set up for the parade. I'll be there to help too."

Bentley grabbed his hand. "I love you."

"I love you."
~~~
Stefan looked at the blonde as she was working on the decorations. He smiled as he saw the twin and walked over to her. "Caroline?"

"Yeah."

"Do you think your mom would let me ask Bentley to marry me?"

Caroline stopped and looked at her friend. She squealed in excitement as she hugged him. "Do it. She would love it."

"Thanks." Stefan said as he walked over to grab a drink.

Isobel looked back at Elena who watched Stefan kiss a blonde with pink tips in her hair. "So that must be Bentley." She says. "He wanted her over you."

"Says I remind him too much of Katherine."

Isobel nodded as she saw looked at one of her men. "If you don't help me get that device than I will kill everyone in this town." She says as she signal the guy to knock the trailer off the blocks.

Bentley heard Matt scream causing them all to run. "Oh my god. Matt!"

Stefan grabbed Bentley and leaned in. "I just saw Isobel. She did that to get her word across."

"Elena is refusing to help. Is she?"

"Yes."

"I'll talk to her."

"I think Isobel got her word across." He says. "Let's help Matt get to the hospital."

Bentley looked at Elena who nodded.
~~~
"Thank you for coming." Elena says.

"Anytime." Bentley says. "Now, what is the plan?"

"Damon gave me the device. I need Stefan, Kellan, and Damon to be our guards as I hand this over for Jeremy."

"She has Jeremy?"

Elena nodded as Isobel arrived. Bentley didn't say much as her and Stefan were trying their best to stay out of drama. They watched as Elena handed over the device causing Bentley to ask one question. "How did you know Damon was going to give the device to Elena?"

"Because he is in love with her just like Kellan." She says. "Stefan may have broken that cycle, but it's still there as Kellan and Damon will continue to fight for Elena's love just like it was when Katherine was around."

"Oh great. The bitch wants to play games. Tell her to come and play than."

Stefan put his arm over her shoulder as they left. Bentley stopped Stefan as she had one thing to say. "What's wrong?"

"I don't think Bonnie deactivated that device. I think she acted like she did just to get rid of vampires." She says. "If something happens to me, make sure I turn."

"I will, baby." He says. "Let me get you home for tomorrow."

"Okay."

One more chapter for act 1. Yes I wrote this chapter differently. I'm trying really hard to make my books different from the shows plot line. Enjoy!