Twenty seven

"You didn't tell Elena about Katherine and now there is something going on between her and Kellan?" She stated. "Caroline, why didn't you tell her the truth?"

"Because she didn't tell me about this life and she hasn't helped me none." She stated. "I know you kept it a secret, but she was never there like you have. Plus, I'm scared of Katherine."

Bentley sighed as she walked over to her and kissed her head. "I will never let that woman harm my twin. You are my best friend and my twin. I love you."

Caroline smiled as she hugged her just to see a shirt on her twin's bed that belonged to Stefan. "Stefan was over?"

Not saying a word, the other twin smiled and tossed her twin as she ran off. Caroline raised up and laughed as she ran after her sister.

Downstairs, Liz heard her twins and smiled. She was happy that they were being theirselves again. She missed hearing them talking about boys or chasing one another around while laughing. It felt like the good old days to her.
~~~
Later that day, Bentley and Stefan went to the Lockwood's to paint the gazebo. They heard Kellan and Elena causing Bentley to look at Stefan. "Katherine." He says as he kissed her head. "Don't worry about it because I am having a good day with the woman I love."

Elena looked at them and sighed. Katherine wasn't interested in Stefan and that was enough for him to not worry. He only wants one person and he is looking at her. Bentley Forbes.

The blonde with pink tips looked at him as he went to speak to Damon and smiled as she continued with the painting. Stefan looked at her and walked over to her as he had two waters. The sound of someone choking caused them to look at Damon who spit out his drink. Looking at Stefan, Bentley was scared.
~~~
"We planned for us to be arguing because she's watching and so is Mason." She states. "She's for some reason is scared of you. Thats why she won't bother Stefan, but I think she lied to me."

Bentley sighed. "Maybe the bitch sees what everyone sees. He never loved her like she would have claimed. That's why she wants Kellan because she was actually in love with him." She saw her sister coming to them in a panic. "What's wrong?"

"Mom has Damon, Kellan, and Stefan."

Elena looked at Bentley shocked. The other Forbes quickly left leaving Caroline to get Elena. Bentley couldn't believe what was happening. Her mom has the love of her life and she knew what was going to happen. She was going to show herself to her mom.

As soon as Caroline arrived, Bentley had went in causing Elena to run in to help as Caroline went in. "Hi mom." The twins said together.

Stefan felt his heart shatter at how Bentley stood in front of her mom. She showed her vampire to her own mother who was confused and refused to call the twins her daughters. They weren't human now.
~~~
Stefan saw Bentley with Caroline as they held each other. Even though Damon compelled her, the twins couldn't accept what she had said. Bentley looked behind her with tears causing him to walk to them. Caroline smiled as Stefan held Bentley. "I accept you no matter what, Bentley."

"I know you do." She tells him.

Caroline smiled. "Can I stay here?"

Stefan nodded. Bentley put her head back on her sister's shoulder. It was a hard night, but they will be fine. Stefan kissed Bentley's head causing her to smile as she went to find a spare room.