Nineteen

The door opened to a blonde in a deep slumber. She turned onto her side as the other blonde jumped on her bed. "Caroline Forbes!" She screamed out as her sister ran out of her room. "I'm going to kill you!"

Caroline screamed out as her and Bentley went tumbling down the stairs. The two shared a look and laughed as this was not supposed to happen. "Welp, just like old times."

"Hopefully that continues till the day we die."

Bentley watched her sister run upstairs causing her to shake her head. She loves her sister and knew things between them would never change.
~~~
When Bentley arrived at school, she was actually on the phone not seeing Bonnie. "So you think his not in control?"

"No. Damon found blood bags in Kellan's room."

Bentley sighed as she didn't know what she should do. "Should I tell Elena?" She asked as she felt arms and looked at Bonnie causing her to smile.

"Yes."

"Oh. Stefan, can you meet me at the Lockwood's?" She asked. "Miss Mystic Falls is coming up and I would love it if you were my escort."

"I would love too."

Bentley smiled as she said those three little words. "I love you."

"I love you."

She hung the phone up and looked at her best friend. "Are you not mad at me?"

"You wasn't the one who wanted in that tomb." She said. "Yes, I know I asked grams to get Stefan out because of you, but you never asked for anything like Elena. Plus, you stayed in contact with me."

"I had too. You needed a friend in a time of need." Bonnie smiled. "I love you, Bonnie."

"I love you, too." Bonnie said hugging her best friend. "Now, who's Kellan?"

"Umm..." Bentley smiled. "Elena's boyfriend and a vampire."

"So she finally moved on?"

Bentley nodded as she was happy things worked out. "How's everyone?"
~~~
Stefan saw Bentley walking up to him. "Hey!"

"Hey."

"Thank you for meeting me here... did you finally bring your car?"

Stefan laughed as he kissed her head. "I wanted you to drive you here tomorrow so you can get dressed." He says. "I want you to have a good time."

"You lied." Bentley says. "There's a reason and you won't tell me."

"You'll have to wait and see."

Bentley stuck her tongue out at him causing him to bite it. She laughed as Stefan kissed her causing Damon to see that Stefan is more carefree around Bentley and that he really loves her. The two walked in to the mansion to the backyard for rehearsal.

Stefan looked at Bentley and smiled. His life was completed and he was terrified of losing her. He was going to make sure she had his blood in her system in case something was to happen.
~~~
The next day, Bentley looked in the mirror at herself as she was thinking of what was missing till a necklace was put on. "You shouldn't be in here."

"I couldn't help it." He tells her. "Kellan is actually addicted to blood. More blood bags."

"Great." She said. "He shouldn't be here..."

"Hey, Stefan, escorts downstairs." Carol tells him making Bentley kiss him.

"Go. I'll see you there."

Stefan nodded as he left. Bentley waited a few minutes before stepping out. Caroline saw her and smiled. "You look beautiful, Bentley."

"I try." She tells her. "Are you and Elena ready?"

"Yep." Elena replies as her and Caroline started searching for their escorts.

Bentley heard her name making her start going down the stairs slowly. Stefan reached the bottom of the stairs as he heard her name and stopped as he saw Bentley. She looked amazing.

Bentley smiled as she put her and on his arm as the walked out. "Kellan's missing." She whispered.

"I know, but Damon is on that. I have me a girl to help win."

Bentley rolled her eyes, but smiled at him. They stood across from each other as the other walked out. What shocked them was Damon walked out with Elena.

Stefan looked at his girlfriend as she tried her best not to speak or say a word. The music started causing them to walk in a circle with the hands up. They had to wait before it was time to hold their partners.
~~~
"That was amazing." Carol says. "Now to announce this year's Miss Mystic Falls is..."

Stefan looked at Bentley as he was hoping she won. "Bentley Forbes!"

"I...won?"

Caroline and Elena hugged her. "You won."

"I don't know how that happened." She said as the tiara was put on her head. "I'm happy."

Stefan smiled as he walked to Bentley who watched Elena walked away looking for Kellan. "You did it." He said picking her up and spinning her around. "Let's go on a date or get out of town for a few days."

"Is that why..."

"Yep. I want us to take a break from all the drama and focus on us."Bentley smiled. "Let's go."

Caroline watched her sister leave and smiled. "You got your love of a lifetime, Bentley. I proud of you." She mumbled as she ran to Bonnie who was smiling at the couple who just left.

"He loves her like she loves him." Bonnie says. "I'm proud of her."

"Everyone is."
~~
When they got to Stefan's car, Bentley wrapped her arms around Stefan's neck as she kissed him. Liz saw them and smiled.

Stefan opened the door and helped her in before running to the driver side. "Let's go, baby."

"Let's go."