Six

"What are you?" Elena asked Stefan.

"You already know."

"Elena." Elena ran off making Bentley run after her. "Please listen to me. Stefan would never hurt anyone."

Elena looked at Bentley shocked that she wasn't scared. Bentley watched Elena leave in fear and look back at Stefan. "As long as your not afraid of me, I'll be okay."

"But I'm not." She tells him.

Stefan kissed her and sighed. "Zach's dead. Damon's gone and now we have to deal with Elena." He says. "She can't tell no one about me."

"She won't." She said. "We can go talk to her."
~~~
Bentley explained to Elena everything about Stefan not being the one that was killing people. She also explained that no one shouldn't know about Stefan and begged for her friend to meet her and Stefan. That's why Elena came. To see what Bentley saw in Stefan. "I'm here to hear what you have to say." Elena says. "I want to see why Bentley isn't afraid of you."

"Because I know Stefan would never hurt me. Damon...I'm unsure about him." Bentley said as she looked at Stefan. "You can tell her what and all you think she should know. Just take your time."

Stefan smiled as he looked at Bentley making Elena see the love the two had for one another. Stefan opened the door on Elena's vehicle for Bentley. She got in as Elena got in the driver seat. Stefan got in the back and sighed as he told her where to go.
~~~
Once Stefan was done explaining, Bentley looked at Elena as they reached her house. "Bentley, I don't think he should stay." Elena said. "Him and Damon are dangers..."

"That's Stefan's choice if he wants to leave." She said. "I refuse to tell Stefan what he can and can't do. That's not me, Elena."

Elena rolled her eyes knowing that Bentley wouldn't listen. The blonde sighed and looked at her. "Bentley, its only to keep people safe."

"Elena, I know you are scared, but I will say this once. Stefan is not leaving because you are terrified." Bentley said. "You are supposed to be my friend, you are supposed to be happy for me being in a relationship, but you became jealous and you want him gone."

"I..."

"I'm going to go home. Just know that I am trying my best with being your friend." Bentley said as she walked out to see it was dark. Stefan arrived and Bentley knew what was wrong.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I tried to stop her, but she fed."

Bentley smiled as she hugged him. "It's not your fault, but Damon's." She says. "Will you take me home?'

Elena watched as Stefan and Bentley left together. Bentley was happy, but she couldn't accept him being a vampire just yet.