Fifteen

"Okay, repeat the part that someone might know your birth mom and that she shares the same name as Alaric's wife." Bentley said making her look at Elena. "Are you even sure about this?"

"Bentley, I need to know." She said. "Will you go with me?"

"Sure, but Stefan..."

"You will be safe." Elena said laughing. "You don't need to worry about that. I know you will tell Stefan, but I have to do this without scaring her."

Bentley sighed. "Fine, but if Stefan asks why I didn't tell him, I'm blaming you."

Elena laughed as the two went to the car. "Bentley, have you noticed how Damon has been acting."

The blonde nodded as she has noticed. She's talked to Stefan about this and he is keeping an eye on him.
~~~
Bentley watched as they walked in. "I'm sorry, but my sister is calling me." She said as Elena followed Trudie. "Stefan, I am so sorry that I didn't tell you." She listened.

Elena walked in and grabbed her arm. "I will explain." She said as Bentley hung her phone up as they walked out.

"What's going on?"

"She knows about vampires."

Bentley looked back at the house and knew. Trudie knows someone that is a vampire and is terrified of this said person.
~~~
Stefan hugged Bentley as Elena told him what she discovered. Bentley looked at Elena smiling. "Hey. Go get something to eat and relax. Finding Isobel is stressing you out and you just need to relax."

She nodded as she walked away. Stefan looked at her smiling and kissed her head. "You did the right thing."

"She's my friend. It's so important to her to find out who Isobel is. Who her father is? Ever since she's discovered the truth, it's like questions started building up and she may never get her answers."

"Hey, you are doing a good job at being her friend, but you have to worry about yourself too." He said kissing her head. "Plus, Damon joined this."

Bentley looked up to the front and saw Damon walking on stage. "I have a very bad feeling about this."

He nodded as they took a sit. One by one, each bachelor was introduced. Carol asked them to talk about theirselves leaving Bentley to rest her head on Stefan's chest as they listened. When it reached Damon, he taunted Alaric. "Oh no." She mumbled as she looked at Elena who looked hurt and pissed.

"Stefan..."

"Let Elena handle it. We are going to get going."

Bentley nodded as she grabbed her jacket and put it on as Elena walked out.
~~~
"He knew all alone."

"Maybe not at the time, but something triggered it." Stefan said.

Bentley gasped as she saw the guy from earlier. "I have a message to give." He said. "Stop looking for her."

They watched as he stepped back and get hit causing Bentley to look away from the scene. She looked back as Elena picked up the phone.
~~~
That night, Bentley stayed with Elena as she dialed a number. "Is it done?"

"Isobel?" Elena said as the line went dead.

"Damon didn't kill her. He turned her too." She said as they looked at the phone. "I have a bad feeling that hell is coming."