に - Two

Present day

Present day

She was staring for a while at the huge entrance in front of her. The blue arc above with the shining golden letters U and A, the brick path followed by a sequence of arcs, the stairs and finally the three numbered doors which lead to the buildings. Just like she remembered.

Y/n never thought she'd see U.A. again. And the fact that she was right now standing in front of the school made her heart ache. She didn't think she was prepared to face it. Not that soon. But he insisted so... no arguing.

The outside of the school remained the same, and the girl almost smiled at that. However, she knew the inside would be a different story. It wouldn't be the same classes, teachers, the same students. She wouldn't see her friends greeting her good morning anymore. She would be surrounded by strangers in a familiar place. It'd be like walking through a memory, but a memory that didn't belong to her, a memory of somebody else.

Taking a couple of deep breaths she tried to calm her nerves and then took a step forward.

1-A Class...

1-A...

She kept thinking that over and over while walking in the direction the class used to be. It almost made her laugh when she discovered she'd study again in 1-A. A sarcastic laugh, of course. It was like destiny wanted to punch her even harder. Apparently, it wasn't enough that the hole building looked exactly the same and, from the first step she took, flashes of her memories kept disturbing her. They needed to put her in the same class. Thanks to her official recommendation.

Ano jiji... (That old man...)

She told him she didn't want him to recommend her but he did it anyway. And what enraged her most was he had good reasons to do that.

"I don't think taking part in the Entrance Exam is a good choice for you right now. They agreed with me. You're unsteady. You need to regain control first."

She sighed remembering his words and looked at her hands.

Stupid power.