じゅう- Ten

After leaving Shota's place and running to school, Y/n discovered they were going to have regular subjects during morning, English as one of their first classes

After leaving Shota's place and running to school, Y/n discovered they were going to have regular subjects during morning, English as one of their first classes. Which meant... she would see Hizashi.

She was nervous? Of course.

She was mad Shota didn't warn her? Oh yes.

What would Yamada say when he saw her? Would he recognize her?? Would he be hurt for her faking her death?!?

Probably.

These thoughts haunted her, but now it was too late to come up with a plan.

The girl breathed slowly feeling the familiar weight of anxiety on her chest while she tried to hide herself behind Iida's tall figure as Hizashi stood at the front of the class lecturing them just as an ordinary teacher would do.

Her currently plan was to keep herself unnoticed until the end of the class so she could calm down and prepare herself to talk with him later and explain everything.

"So which one of these sentences is wrong?" he asked in a normal tone, turning to the class.

Y/n quickly hid, frowning at him due to his strange lack of vitality.

Maybe something bad happened?

The male, however, soon broke his serious semblance and screamed joyfully:

"HEY EVERYONE! WHO KNOWS THE ANSWER?! HANDS UP AND RAISED HIGH!"

The girl sighed.

Well, never mind...

He was just like she remembered.

After a busy morning and having successfully avoided Hizashi, Y/n finally had a break at lunchtime. The cafeteria was crowded so she just grabbed something she could eat while walking and went outside to the school grounds. Soon the girl ended up at the same place of the day before, the P. E. Grounds, where their physical abilities and quirks were tested by Shota.

It wasn't her intention to go to that place, but her subconscious led her there. It was a good thing since the area was now empty and the only sound was the wind passing through the trees branches and the chipping of tiny birds.

She walked around a bit, soon finding a nice and fresh spot under one of the trees so she stopped and sat down on the grass with her back touching the trunk. She used to do this a lot with Shota when they went to Musutafu's park. Doing it again after so many years awoke a melancholy sensation.