よん - Four

After Aizawa finished explaining everything, he began the tests

After Aizawa finished explaining everything, he began the tests. The first was to run 50 meters. While he stood a little far in order to evaluate the students performance, Y/n waited her turn among the others, her hands shaking due to the girl's anxious state.

Years ago a simple 50's dash wouldn't be a problem. However, her quirk wasn't the same. Sometimes it worked, others.... not. It was like flipping a coin. For some reason she couldn't control it anymore. After years of improvement, now she was just like a child who happened to discover their powers.

The old man said it was because of all the emotional trauma she suffered, that deep down she blamed her quirk for what had happened and so unconsciously she started to reject it, reject herself. And, well, he wasn't wrong and you didn't need to go that deep. She did blamed herself for his death. After all it all started because of her quirk. If she didn't have it she wouldn't be All for One's target and consequently Kronos wouldn't have died to protect her.

But at that moment, this wasn't Y/n's only problem. Anxiety was the main issue. Having a malfunctioning quirk was bad, but with anxiety added to the equation it was way worse. Now the probability of her quirk work was almost close to 10%. What meant...

She was in deep water.

Y/n was already foreseeing the whole situation. She would probably be judged quirkless and fail. And then goodbye U.A. Goodbye honoring Kronos last wish.

Breathing in and out she tried to prevent her hands from shaking. Looking around the girl saw her classmates chatting, all of them excited to show their abilities. She wished she could be one of them, as she once was, a long time ago...

A bitter taste spread in her mouth and the girl immediately reprehended herself for being jealous.

Stop. It's a stupid feeling...

She shook it off and returned to pay attention to the test.

Until the current moment, she have seen Iida, whose quirk gave him speed, just like the hero Ingenium; a frog like girl whose name she didn't know; Uraraka whose quirk she couldn't quite comprehend since Y/n only saw the girl touching her clothes and sneakers and then running at normal speed and a blonde boy with a tail whose name she also didn't know.

Guess it was pretty clear she was not committed to get to know these people. Not that it bothered her. She wasn't there to make friends anyway...

Now it was the turn of the pink girl and a blonde vain-looking boy who, surprisingly, started shooting laser beams from his navel.

"If I'd fired an instant later... My stomach would start to hurt." he said to them with a smile after getting to the finish line.