じゅうく- Nineteen

A loud noise — similar to something being smashed — caught their attention

A loud noise — similar to something being smashed — caught their attention. The double doors of the building were suddenly ripped of their hinges creating a cloud of dust. From it emerged the person which brought hope back to their hearts:

"Mou daijoubu (It's alright now)... Watashi ga kitta! (Because I'm here)!"

"ALL MIGHT!!"

He was welcomed with tears of joy and relief. For an instant, they all thought everything was lost but now that he was there they knew they didn't have to be afraid anymore because the Symbol of Peace had arrived. Now, everything would be fine.

Toshinori didn't loose time, he quickly asserted the situation and got down to the plaza to rescue Aizawa, Midoriya, Asui and Mineta.

"Minna iriguchi (Everybody, head to the entrance)!" he ordered after bringing the four to safety. "Aizawa-kun wo tanomu (Take care of Aizawa)! He is unconscious now. Hurry!"

"H-hai (Y-yes sir)!" replied Mineta.

"Kero!" confirmed Asui.

Izuku, who was supporting Aizawa, was the only one who hesitated in following his orders.

"All Might dame desu (Don't do it)! That brain villain, Nomu, he receive a blow from One for..." he corrected himself upon noticing his friends were close. "... He received a blow from me. It wasn't strong to break my arm but he didn't even flinch! That against you.."

"Midoriya shounen (Young Midoriya)." All Might cut him, making a confident pose. "Fear not!"

Before Izuku could say more, he left them and with super speed went towards the enemy.

"CAROLINA..."

"..SMASH!"

Folding his arms in a X shape he released a great force to attack Shigaraki. His blow, however, was blocked by Nomu who got in the way and absorbed the impact, not being affected.

"Seriously? No effect at all?" Toshinori gasped.

"Nomu's got shock absorption." explained the leader of the villains. "If you really want to damage him, better rip him apart, piece by piece... Not that you'll have the chance."

"Thanks for the info!" he then grabbed Nomu and slammed him at the floor.

But his plan didn't work. Before the creature could hit the ground, a portal was opened beneath him and his head and torso crossed it appearing behind All Might. This enabled the villain to grab him and sink his hands on his ribs and former wound, making the hero spill blood and grit his teeth in pain.

Argh.! What unbelievable power..!

"So you were hoping to drive him into the concrete? It wouldn't have worked. Nomu is as powerful as you. Well done, Kurogiri, perfect timing." replied Shigaraki enjoying all of that.