さん - Three

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shota. Yoroshiku onegai."

The male scanned the room, looking at the students with the same bored expression, his eyes stopping at last on the girl behind the tall boy with dark hair and glasses. She had short (h/c) hair and a fringe which at the moment covered her eyes since she was looking down.

Aizawa knew she could feel his gaze but the girl didn't meet his eyes, not even once. He stared at her for a few seconds, squinting as something on her behaviour made him uneasy.

Maybe she was afraid of him?

Well... It wouldn't be a surprise.

Shrugging it off, he decided to forget her and took the gym clothe out of his bag showing it to everyone.

"I know it's sudden... " he said in his monotone voice. "But change into your gym clothes and head out to the grounds."

He didn't notice but the girl sighed in relief after his eyes left her.

Y/n couldn't believe the luck she had.

Shota could have recognized her at the class and put her in a really awkward situation. Thanks to her new visual he didn't. She never thought cutting her hair short and growing out a fringe would make so much difference. The old man even told her to add glasses but she thought it would be too much. Thankfully, changing her hair was enough.

However, she still needed to think of a way to approach him when nobody was around. Y/n wasn't a idiot, she knew her cover wouldn't last much specially now that Aizawa Shota was her teacher. What, by the way, was something totally unexpected. She never thought he would become a teacher. It never suited his personality. Now she regretted not having informed herself before hand about the U.A. staff.

Anyway, she had to think of something before he find out about her true identity. And fast.

"A TEST OF OUR QUIRKS?!" the yell of her classmates brought Y/n back to reality. The girl blinked and looked around seeing only surprised faces.