じゅうなな - Seventeen

✨🥳 OMG! I've just noticed this story reached 1k!!! I never thought someone would actually read it kkkk I can't believe it! Thank you so, so much, guys!! It was a happy surprise and a great way to end and start a year! By the way, happy new year for y'all!

To celebrate I decided to post another chapter this week so here it is. Enjoy! 🥳✨

"Feeling better now?" Aizawa asked while he locked the door of their apartment

"You asked me the same thing yesterday after I got back." Y/n replied walking down the stairs. "And yes, I am... By the way, about yesterday, how was it?"

"Your classmates asked about you. They were worried."

She frowned not expecting them to miss her or care about her.

"You should talk to them, specially with Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida. They were the most worried." he made a pause after continuing. "Apart from that, the media discovered somehow that All Might is teaching at U.A so they've been surrounding the school. And we had some problems with security level 3. Someone destroyed the entrance barrier but don't mention it to any of your friends or other students. They all think it was because of the reporters."

The last statement took her by surprise.

"What? Are you serious?! You're saying someone broke into U.A.!?!" she replied flabbergasted. He gave her a glare.

"That's what a break in level 3 means."

It was her time to give him a glare.

"I'm being serious, Shota! Why would someone — apart from the media — break into a place full of heroes?! It doesn't make sense!!"

"We're still investigating but for the time being don't mention it with anyone. And if they ask, I didn't tell you this."

"So...you were not supposed to tell me?" a smirk appeared on her face. "Should I be feeling flattered?"

"Baka (idiot). Only we teachers and the Principal know about this. But I shared with you because you're different from the others. All Might told me you have experience in real combat despite not showing during the trials."

She stopped smiling and nodded. Battle trials were a total disaster. She let herself be driven by emotions and failed to make the right choices but she wouldn't let this happen again. She was trained to fight by the bests and that's what she would show from now on.

"So can I rely on the fact that you'll know how to take care of yourself if something happens?"

"Yes." she answered quietly.

"N/n." he called her and she turned, her eyes matching his gaze. He asked her again, this time looking intensely into her eyes. "Can I?"

"You won't have to worry about me. I still can't control my quirk but I don't need it to fight." she answered with more confidence.