エンディング - Ending

>—————————^—————————<

[A/N]

So, I don't even know how to start...

It ended!

🥳 I Want to be a Hero is finally complete!! 🥳

I can't believe it! 😱

*\(^o^)/*

I decided to create this chapter to express my gratitude and discuss something with you. I have a good and a bad news to share.

But before going there, firstly, I want to say I am so happy I was able to finish this book (it is the first book I have ever finished!) but I've spent so many days working on it that I can't help but feel sad now that it's complete. It's a bittersweet feeling...

So I want to thank everyone who read I Want to Be a Hero, thank you for every comment and every vote!

Doumo arigato gozaimasu (Thank you very much)!!

When I started writing and got the courage to post it here on Wattpad, I never thought someone would actually take their time to read it. Yet the number of people who discovered IWBH was more than I could've ever imagined! I never thought this story would reach over 1K! And it did!!! It's a dream come true! So thank you so much for your support!! It's gold!

I also do hope you guys add IWBH to your ❤️s and your reading lists. And I wish you to forget it so one day you'll rediscover it among other stories and fall in love for it all over again haha

Now, I want to discuss the news with you all (let's go to the good and bad part).
Please, read it! It's crucial!!

Good first?

Okay, so the good news is that there'll be a sequel! (I guess it was already expected but I'm confirming now.)

The sequel will follow the anime plot, just like this book did, so it'll cover U.A.'s Festival, internships and final exams. Lots of things will happen, Y/n's relationships with the other characters will improve and there'll be more character development! I'm so excited!!

Now the bad news...

The bad news is that, due to my studies, from now on I won't have much time to write anymore. College has just started and I'll have to dedicate my time to it.

Yeah, I know you might be disappointed with me but I'm also sad and I apologize.

I really want to carry on with I Want to be a Hero since Y/n's story has just begun and I have so many plans, but I really don't know when I'll have time to work on the second book. Some ideas are already on paper but I still have to merge them together, write, create the plot and etc. There's plenty of work to do and time will become scarce. (I was even worried I wouldn't manage to finish this book. I didn't wish to let you guys down but I'm relieved all went well.)

So you might stay some time without any news from me but don't worry because I'll be back when I can with a new book ready for you! Also I'll try not to leave Wattpad so if you guys wish to ask me anything, feel free to message me or comment. I'll try to answer as soon as possible.

Once more, I'm truly sorry for that! I hope you understand and forgive me.

Now I say my goodbyes wishing you a great year and may your dreams come true!

👋🏻 Jaa mata ne (See you later)!!

>—————————^—————————<