にじゅうよ ん - Twenty Four

A/N: Firstly, I apologize for being late! My classes have started and I only managed to post the chapter today

A/N: Firstly, I apologize for being late! My classes have started and I only managed to post the chapter today. Secondly... Are you ready for the end? Yes, we've reached the last chapter! So because of this it'll be longer than the others. 3000+ words for you, hope you guys like and enjoy yourselves!

After visiting All Might and Izuku, Y/n left U.A. and headed to Musutafu General Hospital. Upon arriving at the huge building with white walls and mirrored glass windows, she ran to the reception. The place was busy but not full. It seemed just like another ordinary day but, luckily, she didn't have to wait too long on the line.

"Good afternoon, how can I help you?" a brunette stoic woman greeted her in a sort of friendly way.

"I'm here to visit a patient. Eraser Head... He was admitted today."

"Oh." her eyes blinked in recognition, only to change into a stern look, her friendliness gone. "Fans are not allow.."

"I'm not a fan." Y/n quickly denied. The woman looked at her from head to toe seeming to judge if she was telling the truth or not.

"Are you family?" she finally asked.

"No, I'm a friend."

The woman raised an eyebrow and Y/n stopped for a moment regretting her answer. But now it was too late. The quizzical expression on the other's face was enough.

"Friend?" she echoed.

Now Y/n's chances of visiting Shota were gone. Of course she wouldn't let her in. She should've just lied and agreed.

"Y-yeah.."

The woman stared at the her for long seconds, only to sigh at last.

"Name?"

"Tor... Kumogami Y/n."

"Kumogami... Oh, right, Present Mic said you'd come. Just sign here and you can go." the woman semblance softened when she recognized the name and she gave Y/n the list.

She was surprised. She didn't think it'd be so easy. But it was all thanks to Hizashi.

"Eraser Head is at the fifth floor, room number 531. You can take those elevators. When you leave the elevator, turn left then right. You'll see it at the end of the corridor."

"Thanks." Y/n quickly thanked her (before the woman thought twice) and headed to the direction she pointed.

As the metal doors opened, she got out of the elevator and followed the directions she was given, first left, then right and walk till the end of the corridor. There were some doctors and nurses there but it was way more tranquil than the hall. The corridors were all white, clean and tidy with a smell of disinfectant and latex gloves. She has never liked such smell, it itched her nose — one of the reasons she wasn't really found of hospitals.