じゅうに - Twelve

Just as she predicted, the angry blonde porcupine soon left them behind to go after Izuku

"What? We need to create a strategy! What does he think he is doing?!" Iida complaint.

Damn..!

She cursed him on her mind, wishing a bolt of lightning struck the stubborn boy.

"That ahou (idiot) is going to make a mess!" Y/n said to anyone in particular, not paying attention to what her colleague was saying.

Tenya paused his monologue and stared at her with a taken aback expression.

"What?" she replied with an upset semblance when noticing his gaze.

"I never...saw you curse."

"Well, you will see I tend to curse a lot when I'm angry." she cracked her knuckles, beginning to lose her temper.

Not many seconds after those words left her mouth, they heard a loud BOOM at the levels below and the entire building shook a bit.

This way it will soon colapse..!

Tch..! Why he had to be so damn impulsive?!

"..Iida can you protect the weapon alone?" Y/n asked the boy in a rush. "If I'm right, you'll only have to face Uraraka. Just kept her busy and don't let her touch anything."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I'm going to keep an eye on Bakugou and prevent him from killing us. If I'm lucky we might be able to capture Izuku and Uraraka."

She knew it may end up bad for her but she couldn't let Bakugou fight Izuku. They were the villains but with Bakugou's grudge against the boy he would probably cross a line. And if things become really ugly she hoped Toshinori would intervene.

"Are you sure? Don't you want me to go in your place?"

No I'm not. And I'll probably regret this later.

"Yes. And no. I can deal with him. After all my quirk is also fire related." she lied putting on a brave facade and before she doubted herself, Y/n walked out of the room.

Without turning back she ran through the corridors and down the stairs, trying to approach as soon as possible the area where the explosions came from.

I'm probably out of my mind...

"Keep in touch. Yell if anything happens." she heard Iida's voice through the micro transceiver.

"Roger that."

"NO! STAY WHERE YOU ARE YOU DAMN COPYCAT!!" the blonde's voice boomed unexpectedly through the device, making Y/n and Iida momentarily deaf. Took by surprise, she lost balance for a second and almost skipped a step and fell.