The Warning

It was late at night, Aziraphale and Crowley were still in the book store, discussing over who should go where. Then, someone knocked at the door.
Crowley opened it, expecting some drunk asking for money, to which he would tempt to leaving them alone. However, nothing could have prepared the demon for a little girl, about 7 years old, who looked cold, and alone, and whose eyes shone with a sad light he thought he recognized. He felt something when he saw her eyes, compassion, but that, he wouldn't admit, going soft for anyone else than a certain angel was not on his to do list.
Obviously, Aziraphale noticed something was not exactly right when the demon took long to get back, so he went to the door, just to see Crowley picking up a little girl in his arms, with all the care in the world.

"Lay her here, on the sofa" the angel pointed and quickly miracled a blanket to lay on top of the little girl.
Now the girl, on the sofa, stopped shaking, and slowly opened her eyes.
God, in the body of this little girl, suddenly started feeling something out of the ordinary, something that was not in her plans, an unexpected surge, of... "love?" she thought. But obviously, it wasn't Crowley and Aziraphale, she had orchestrated that, what could be breaking her own schemes?
On the outside, the girl looked panicked, just as panicked as an omnipresent, omnipotent being might look when something doesn't go according to plan.

While that was going on, the angel and the demon tried to comfort her, as if they had scared her. Suddenly, the girl's eyes started shining, like a million suns, and both Crowley and Aziraphale felt she was looking straight through them. Then she started whispering, just loud enough for both of them to hear it, but her lips weren't moving. "A storm is coming, nothing you ever expected, something big, something new is being created as we speak. You shall not interfere but rather help it happen." and the girl simply banished.
They both looked at each other, as if what happened had just been an hallucination each of them had, and the other hadn't seen it. But it had been very real. Both of them were scared, but somehow, at the same time, felt conforted.

Their plan was put to a pause for now, big things were coming their way.

______
Alrighty, hello there, I don't know if doing this kinda notes is still a thing, but I'm back after season 2 ready to give this a propper ending, and fixing the mess I left.
If some of you follow me on Twitter (which I'm afraid someone might actually do) you'll know every now and then I used to get notifications of this, but I burnt out and had someone write part of last chapter instead of me, hoping they'd continue, which obviously never happened.
Also, wanted to add a little change and a note to my past self. Some might've noticed some chapters were song titles and most of them are now problematic so to refrain from that happening again, no more song titles from problematic artists in here, I'll probably change some chapter names and such in the following days.
Finally, I'll state this at the beginning of next chapter, but events from now on will be s2 related and after and will end in my own version of season 3.
I'm sorry for the years long wait, and hope you enjoyed season 2 as much as I did.
Enjoy!