Pale Blue Eyes

Aziraphale's expresion had turned bitter, as if he had remembered a murder scene, which in fact, was more or less what was happening. Every single thing that happened that day on 1941, since Crowley first walked into that church, till the ride home, flashed upon Aziraphale's eyes, missing old Crowley more than ever, his eyes got lost into some kind of void, something Crowley noticed.
Crowley felt strange, like an itch on his stomach, maybe he was just hungry? No, it wasn't that. Aziraphale's expresion, that was it, he needed to fix it, but how? Everything he remembered about the angel had a smile on it, a tender touch, cocoa smell, never serious, never angry, always cheerful. But the mere sight of that place had turned Aziraphale into something different. Part of Crowley could feel the anger and pain coming out of Aziraphale, he knew he was sad about his memory loss, but anger was something he didn't think the angel could feel.
A thought flashed his mind, he knew what to do, he did all along deep down on his mind, where that voice used ti scream.
"To hell with it." he said as he aproached Aziraphale, held his face with both hands, forcing him to look him straight in the eyes, and just like that, he kissed him. Loving Aziraphale was something really easy to do, because no matter how hard everything was, he always had been positive about it, he'd given over a year of his life to make Crowley remember, and deep down, Crowley felt something pushed them together, after all, he had always been his angel.
"My angel" Crowley said, surprised and overwhelmed. "I missed you"
Aziraphale was in shock after what just happened, Crowley had kissed him, after all this time, it was a surprise, when he opened his eyes, the surprise was even greater.
"Your eyes," he said, tearing up "your eyes, they are back!" He shouted out of excitement. All he could manage to do was hugging Crowley tightly, as if the world was ending again.
"I'm back angel, I'm back, and I love you, I love you so much." It had been over a year without being able to tell him so, eventhough he knew deep down that he wasn't gone forever, he'd lost all his memories and made new ones on the spawn of a year, and now both old and new Crowley lived inside his memories. He remembered everything Aziraphale had done for him over the last year as well as he remembered meeting him in Eden, finally he was complete. He kissed him again, he had lost time and by all means he was going to take it back.
"You do remember me my dear, you remember us!" Aziraphale was suddenly full of joy, not even the slightest spark of sadness or anger was left.
"How could I ever forget your pale blue eyes, your smell, how could I ever forget you? You are my everything. And I'm not saying this because I know the Bentley is gone."
"Bebop" Aziraphale answered to that.
"What did you just say?"
"Linger on your pale blue eyes
Thought of you as my mountaintop
Thought of you as my peak
Thought of you as everything" Aziraphale sang.
"When did you-?"
"I've had a whole year to miss you, and I thought I should miss you properly as well, so I played everything you had on the Bentley, I recognized the reference to the lyrics."
"I think I love you more than I did before angel."
At this point they had a girl watching in the distance, thinking they made a really cute couple, honestly, who wouldn't think that?
Back to the bookshop, they continued their chat.
"So where are we going next?" Crowley asked.
"This was actually the last place on the list."
"Was it? You're telling me, this was the last chance I had of kissing you? Well, human me was a little bit dumb."
"Yes, yes it was."
"But you kept loving me somehow, how did you manage?"
"I thought of you, this you, I thought you might have been trapped inside your mind somewhere, and the fact that the Bentley fell apart but not completely, somehow kept me believing you were still there"
"I was, I tried to gain control of the body again but it was too strong, I seriously don't know what happened."
"So you didn't lose your memory?"
"Not at all, you know, demons, we occupy a body, I thought this one was brainless, but turns out it wasn't, so when I fell down and hit my head, the human took control, and it locked me up, somehow."
"So now it's somewhere up here?" Aziraphale poited to Crowley's forehead.
"Hmmm no, I don't think so, and if he is, let him watch this." Crowley aproached Aziraphale's couch and threw himself to it, laying his head on Aziraphale's knees.
"Make it suffer by seeing how nice you are?"
"Don't call me nice Aziraphale! I am a demon-"
"You are not nice, I know" he laughed softly, he liked messing with Crowley. He kissed him in the forehead. "But you are cute, and don't tell me demons are not cute because I've seen Lord Beelzebub's face terrified of me-as-you."
"Oh I regret missing that."
"Sure you do."
"I was wondering though. It's been a year since we've been engaged and, you know, we haven't even planned a wedding, I think that's what you do, plan a wedding."
"Oh Crowley it's not even been a day since you're back, relax for a while dear." The truth is that the concept of a wedding actually overwhelmed Aziraphale, would he need to wear a dress? Would Crowley wear a dress? Or maybe they'll both have suits, probably that.
"But I mean it angel, I've missed you and what is more perfect than getting married now that we finally have nothing to worry about, and it's not like we're doing it tomorrow, we'll need some guests and all of that, and that takes months"
"Fine, but you'll wear the dress" said Aziraphale as he got up to get some drinks.
"The what?!"