My Dearest

Normally when two get engaged, they celebrate by doing something special, but Aziraphale and Crowley did nothing out of the ordinary, because every day for them felt special, so instead of doing anything else, they celebrated with a fine dinner and the best champagne Aziraphale could find, with the little exception that they were up on the stars. Nobody knew how Crowley got that weird home-platform there, and nobody shall ever know, nobody would ever ask anyway. "They'll blame it on aliens, they always do" that's what Crowley thought when the funny thought somebody might find their platform appeared.
Two days and they were back on Earth, back to normal, even if they were engaged, they planned to stay quiet about their relationship still, just in case, the news wouldn't be pleasant to both Hell and Heaven, if someone still cared about them both anymore, they would be quite pissed off, so Aziraphale continued working on the bookshop, but taking good care the few costumers he had saw the engagement ring, while Crowley stopped by at the closing hour, sometimes sooner.
"And that will be £29" Aziraphale said to his costumer, who was a frequent one.
The costumer, Richie, noticed the ring "Oh, you got engaged?"
"Yes, I did!" Aziraphale shared that fact like a trophy, he was proud of it.
"Must be a really lucky lady"
Aziraphale hesitated, was it okay to come out to humans? They would see it as a gay relationship, sadly, some humans still hated homosexual individuals, but they were just two genderless beings on two male bodies, and who was a random human to judge?
"Well, I'm actually lucky to have him." Crowley, who was on the back of the shop smiled when he heard that, he felt lucky, everyday.
"Oh! I'm sorry I missgendered him" Richie apologized. "There you go, keep the extra" he handed Aziraphale 30£, he didn't need the money, but he needed to look normal. "My best wishes for you two!"
As soon as Richie left, Aziraphale closed the shop, it was Crowley time, wahoo!
Crowley waited at the backshop for the angel drinking some fine wine, while he poured another glass for Aziraphale, he spilled a bit on the floor, but neither of them noticed, they only had eyes for each other.
"What are we cheering for today my dear?" Aziraphale wondered.
"What suits you best, angel"
"What about for us?"
"For us it is" they gently crashed their glasses and proceeded to kiss, but Crowley slipped and fell down, hit the back of his head with a table and then everything was black for him.
How could this happen? How could a demon pass out so easily? They are supposed to have some sort of protection against this things, but something failed and didn't work.
"Oh don't worry dear, I'll fix this" Aziraphale layed his hand on Crowley's head hoping to miraculously bring him back from dreamland, but it didn't work, his angelic powers didn't work.
"Okay, okay maybe it's I got nervous" he tried again "or maybe not."
"What can I do? What would normal people do? Ambulance! I'll call an ambulance" if his powers weren't working he'd have to try more normal methods.
The ambulance was there ten minutes later.
"What's your name sir?" The doctor said.
"Azir... Mr. Fell"
"And your friend's?"
"Crowley" Aziraphale remembered his full name for humans wasn't Crowley "Anthony J Crowley"
"Okay Mr. Fell, what happened"
"We... I... He hit his head, really bad, right here" a really nervous Aziraphale pointed the back of his head "He passed out inmediately, I couldn't do anything I..."
"Don't worry Mr Fell, we'll help him, he'll be okay"
They took Crowley to the hospital, were they checked him out, everything turned out normal, which was weird given the fact he was a demon. Aziraphale's powers hadn't worked on Crowley, he couldn't miracle him to be okay, but it worked with everything else. Just to be sure, while he waited and he was sure nobody was watching, he miracled himself a hot chocolate, a pair of scissors and a bandaid just in case. While he drank the miraculous chocolate, he made a not too deep cut on his left hand, then he tried to miracle it away, it worked. At the thought of not being able to heal others, he sneaked into a room, a patient on a profound coma apparently. He tried his powers again, the patient was waking up as Aziraphale sneaked out again. His powers worked, why didn't they work with Crowley?
"Mr. Fell, come with me, your friend is awake" The doctor didn't seem worried, Crowley was fine, maybe he got back his own demonic powers that allowed him not to pass out.
But the result Aziraphale got was one much different than he was expecting. Crowley was sitting on a chair, he didn't have his glasses on, his eyes were normal, not snake normal, but human normal eyes, that, and the fact that he was sitting straight were the only things out of place, the rest of Crowley seemed to be okay.
"Crowley!" Aziraphale's face lit up "You are okay!" And he run towards him, ready to give him a hug, but Crowley pulled away, something was terribly wrong.
"I believe my name is Anthony, sir"
"He hasn't said angel, he called me sir, maybe he..."
"Didn't you two know each other?" The doctor said.
"No we don't" Said Crowley
"Yes we do" Said Aziraphale
"We do" on the verge of tears, knowing what he thought was right, Aziraphale answered "You are my best friend."
"He doesn't remember me..."
"I have a best friend, he lives in London, we go to the Ritz together every sunday and-"
"That's me, Crowley, that's me."
"Don't be silly, I haven't seen you in my whole life, I think."
Aziraphale didn't know what to do at this point, his fiancé could remember him, but he remembered things they did together, how was that possible?
"Doctor, I... what's wrong with him?"
"I've seen this before, it's some kind of partial amnesia, he remembers certain things, but he doesn't remember you, but do not worry, it normally goes away within a few days, the best thing you can do now it's taking him home, to his family, he'll be okay."
"I'm his only family" Aziraphale said under his breath, low enough only himself could hear it.
"He is not going to be okay, his eyes, how do I explain this doctor that my dear friend who is actually my boyfriend and future husband is a snake-eyed demon, but his eyes are gone as well as I am gone from his mind"
"Okay, I'll take him home, thank you" Aziraphale said, hoping taking Crowley to the bookshop would help his memories come back.