We Are Gonna Live

Days went by, even weeks, while Aziraphale and Crowley were enjoying their new relationship status by spending time at their favorite places, dinners at The Ritz and sharing their memories, not Hell, not Heaven decided to give any signs of life, which was nice for both of them, but at the same time it was confusing for Crowley, he had been sure they'll come for them, but they've lived the happily ever after he always desired for weeks, it was perfect, he had Aziraphale, he felt happy, and had lost almost all worries. Aziraphale felt the same, his wings hadn't got any worse, according to Crowley, this only took a few weeks and it progressed, but not for him, not any new grey feathers, it didn't burn or anything. Maybe this had just been a warning, maybe when he got to mess up again he'd get more grey, or maybe one day he would wake up being a demon, but he didn't care anymore.
Aziraphale didn't have much things clear this days but he was sure of his love to the demon, he also was sure, that by his side, he would go through anything that he faced. Also, the idea of probably being the most hated angel on Heaven, didn't make him want to continue being one for much longer, demons had more fun according to him, they got to do petty little things and didn't get in trouble, or that was what he had seen from Crowley all this years, of course he knew that there was more than just that, he knew there was unpleasant work, but technically, with the arrangement the demon and himself had, he had been working for Hell for longer than a thousand years, so life as a demon didn't have to be much different. Aziraphale, had also been able to feel a few new things, strange things, but he had told nobody, not even Crowley, however the demon had also noticed that the angel was different.
One day, as what had become their usual, they were at Aziraphale's bookshop, drinking, not enough to get drunk, but enough to have some fun.
"Hey angel, wanna know something?" Crowley said.
"Yes dear? What is it?" Aziraphale hadn't lost his polite ways, not even with his boyfriend, no matter how less of an angel he was, that still remained.
"Ever since 'that' thing of yours happened" Crowley made the shape of wings pointing at his back "I've felt you different, you taste different."
"Oh!" the angel looked worried, no matter how many times Crowley had told him that he loved him and he would stay by his side no matter what, he was still worried Crowley might break up with him. "Do I?"
"Yes, yes you do angel, and I like it" Crowley raised his eyebrows.
Aziraphale leaned forward to the demon, and he kissed him, he had found out he liked kissing his boyfriend when he least expected it, in fact, he had learnt many things from the new things he was feeling. "Tell me, what do I taste like now?"
"You taste like love, like my angel, I sense lust, desire..." he started to sound like someone judging a fine wine "but most important, you taste like my beautiful boyfriend, and I love that taste" Crowley still felt weird the use of the word 'boyfriend' to talk about Aziraphale, specially when talking to Aziraphale, on his dreams it had been a word used many times though.
"Must be the lust that thing you like"
"I'd rather think is the taste of you in general what I like, that's just like adding spice to an already nice meal"
And that had been the conversations between both of them lately, they had been 6000 years together, and just now, they were getting used to love each other on a different way, no longer a secret, they didn't care who found out now, they were going with all their money on this bet we could say.
In fact, Crowley had long term plans for them both, he wanted to see the world next to Aziraphale, he wanted to have fun.
Another day, Crowley had an idea.
"It seems we don't have to run away anymore" Crowley said.
"I hope we don't, we've had fun without those... beings around" Aziraphale still tried his best not to swear.
"And what would you say if I offer you a little trip?"
"Oh, I'd say yes of course, where do you wanna go?"
"Well... you see, I've asked you twice before and you said no but, will you come with me... you know, to Alpha Centauri?"
"I'm, I'm not sure, how are we even going to get there"
"We are an angel and a demon Aziraphale, how we get there is no excuse, you know it. I could miracle us on the moon right now, you know that, why should Alpha Centauri be any different?"
"But... When would we go?"
"Whenever you want, angel, time is ours now, you decide" They held hands.
"I just wanna know one last thing, dear"
"Yes, angel?"
"What's that star got on you that makes you wanna go to it so much?"
"You'll know when we get there"
"Then, my answer is yes, I will go with you to Alpha Centauri"
"You have no idea how long have I waited to hear you say that words"
They kissed, like if they signed a contract with it.