Episode 17: Ninjaball Run

(The episode begins with Lloyd, upside down and using one hand to support himself.)

Wu: Focus. (He proceeds to sip some Healing Tea.) In order to bear the fate of Ninjago on your shoulders, you must first learn to bear the weight of all of you.

(It's shown that Lloyd is using his feet to balance the ninja. Zane's on top of Lloyd's feet while holding Kai and Jay in his arms, and Cole is standing on his head. Cole's on the top. The ninja are all nervous.)

Wu: (He sips the tea again) Focus.

Jay: Sensei, I'm starting to think this was a bad idea.

Cole: Yeah, Sensei, he's just a kid.

Trey: In order for him to succeed, we must all trust one another.

Jay: Pfft. Easy for you to say. You can't join us in our human tower.

Trey: Uh, didn't you forget that Sensei had a really nasty cut on his hand that my counterpart did on his hand. Someone has to take his wounds. (He finishes putting the  band aid on Wu's cut) And done. That should heal the cut.

Wu: Thank you, Trey.

Trey: Anytime, Sensei (He and Sensei embrace but not before when behind them and the ninja, outside, some machinery is heard as Lloyd starts straining from holding all the weight on his feet. A wrecking ball slams into the wall, making everyone fall and land on the ground.)

Cole: What was that?

(They get up and see a builder and foreman, wearing hardhats, who unexpectedly notice the ninja.)

Dareth: (He emerges from behind the beaded doorway) Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! This wasn't supposed to happen until tomorrow!

Foreman: Tomorrow? (To the builder) Let me see that order. (The builder hands him the order slip and he looks at it.) Oh, yeah. My bad. Sorry about that. We'll be back in the morning. (They both leave.)

(Dareth groans as he picks up one of his "trophies," which is bent.)

Cole: Uh, Dareth, what is this all about?

Dareth: Well, I fell behind on some of my payments and some developer named Darnagom Enterprises is buying the entire block to put in some stupid frisbee-golf course. They say if I don't come up with 50,000 by tomorrow, the dojo is gone.

Jay: But, we already lost the Bounty. We can't lose the dojo now.

Dareth: My trophies. Oh, my fakes trophies! (He sobs)

Zane: Wait a minute. "Darnagom?" When you rearrange the letters, it spells—

Jay: "O grandma"?

Kai and Trey: No! Garmadon!

Jay: Right. (He laughs) That would make more sense.

Lloyd: Um, my dad is behind this?

Cole: If he destroys the dojo, where will we train Lloyd?

Dareth: (To Wu) Any chance you got 50,000 in that teapot of yours.

Wu: Worry not, Dareth. You're not in this alone. We're all with you.

Nya: (She comes in) Did someone say 50,000—

Jay: (Gasps) You didn't happen to win the lottery?