Episode 78: Snake Jaguar

Sup guys? Just a quick disclaimer before we get started with the chapters. I'll be trying to display both of their Elemental Powers and Animix powers in the less confusing way possible so you can understand. 

Here's how it's going to go: when the ninja say their spells, that's them using their Animix powers, but if they don't say the spells or if they say their elements, that's them using their Elemental powers. 

And as for Luke, his signature weapons are sais and he's the Silver Ninja. 

Got it? Cool. 

Now let the chapter commence.

(In a flashback, Wu knocks on the hidden workshop's door.)

Past Julien: Can I help you?

Past Wu: I'm looking for a boy named Zane.

Past Julien: Hm. He's out back chopping wood. I'll take you to him. It's curious, you're our second guest in a long while. An old man visited us last night. He had taken ill, and he needed shelter. It was as if winter had followed him here.

Past Wu: The Master of Ice.

Past Julien: Well, of course, we gave him shelter, food. He was very thankful, and very intrigued by my son. It's peculiar. Ever since he left, Zane's been acting stranger than usual.

Past Wu: Very peculiar indeed.

Past Julien: Here he is.

Past Wu: Hello, Zane.

Past Zane: Hello. Have we met?

Past Wu: No. But some would say I have a knack at finding young talent.

Past Zane: Do you need me to chop wood?

Past Wu: Hehe. Maybe one day, but not today.

Past Zane: Then why are you here? Are you lost?

Past Wu: Lost? Hm. An interesting word. Sometimes one has to be lost in order to be found.

Past Zane: That does not make any sense.

Past Wu: Maybe one day, but not today. Goodbye, Zane.

Past Zane: Uh, will I see you again?

Past Wu: I'm sure of it. And when we do, you'll be asked to do far more than chop wood.

(In the present, Zane, disguised as Snake Jaguar, rides on a train with the other Sons of Garmadon.)

Ultra Violet: It's time you meet the Big Man.

Zane: The Big Man?

(In Ninjago City, Lloyd rides atop a tram.)

Lloyd: Where was Zane last seen?

Jay: Central Station. But once they went underground, lost his signal. 

Trey: And we haven't been able to pick up Cole's intercom either.

Lloyd: If they're taking Zane to their hideout, then Cole could be held captive there. We can't lose Zane. I'm over Central now. (He jumps off.)

Man: Oh, look, son! It's the Green Ninja!

Boy: Is it? Where?

Man: There! Look! (He points but Lloyd is gone.)