Episode 76: The Jade Princess

(Trey and Lloyd notice Harumi's room is ransacked. They look out of Harumi's window and sees someone carrying a sack.)

Lloyd and Trey: (Simultaneously) He's got the Princess. (They chase "him" to the city.) 

Lloyd: You gotta be kidding me. (He and Trey swing across the electrical lines and then hang onto a ladder. The ladder breaks and they almost fall, but "he" saves them.) Who are you? (They take their hood off, revealing Harumi.) 

Trey: Oh. Princess? We thought you were kidnapped. We were trying to save you.

Harumi: Was that what that was? From my vantage, it looked like I was the one saving you two.

Lloyd: Then who's in the bag?

Harumi: You mean what's in the bag. Food. For the less fortunate. Even though I'm confined to the palace, I still try to give what I can.

Trey: But your bedroom. It was ransacked.

Harumi: Yes, I can be quite a slob. Thank you for noticing.

Lloyd: We're sorry. We-we didn't mean—

Hutchins: The Princess is gone! Find her!

Harumi: They can't know I left the palace. (She grabs two jackets.) You have to disguise yourself. Hurry. (A while later, in the Ninjago City canals, Harumi gives food to some of the people.) Some things are easier to do when you're not a princess. If I asked my parents, they would never allow it. But these people are hungry. And we have so much food in the palace. (Children start to surround them.) Patience, little ones. There's enough for each of you. (They give their whole bag away.)

Trey: Can I ask you a question? Do you enjoy being a princess?

Harumi: Everyone thinks being a princess is supposed to be easy, and wonderful, and I guess it's okay, but a lot of the time it's really hard.

Lloyd: Huh. Tell me about it. Not being a princess, I mean being the .

Harumi: We have to live up to a role that was bestowed upon us. We never chose these mantles we hold.

Lloyd: We know. It's hard to live a normal life. At least Trey and I get to wear a mask, but you—

Harumi: I wear my own masks. Sometimes painted, sometimes a kidnapper of princesses! Muahaha!

Lloyd: In my defense, it was my first day. (They see some Sons of Garmadon harassing some kids.)

Harumi: We must leave.

Lloyd: These people have enough to worry about; they shouldn't have to be bullied by low level street thugs.

Harumi: Don't. If you try to stop them, you'll reveal us. (Lloyd and Trey sees their shirts' logo and gasp.) What's wrong?

Trey: That's the same symbol we saw before. The Sons of Garmadon. He was my old friend and Lloyd's father.

Harumi: No! You said it yourself. They are only low level thugs. They don't know anything. They only take orders. It's the person who gives them that scares me.

Lloyd: We've have to do something. (The Samurai VXL approaches the Sons of Garmadon.)

Harumi: Or you could let Samurai X take care of it.

Samurai X: Step away from the pedestrians.

Chopper Maroon: Samurai X? Let's split! (They run away and the children cheer.)