Episode 79: Dead Man's Squall

(After their bikes fell off the cliff, Zane and Trey try to get Mr. E to talk.)

Zane: Are you the Quiet One? 

Trey: Are you the Quiet One? (They attack each other.) Who are you? 

Zane: (He uses his Chilly Punch.) Who...is...in...charge!? (Mr. E unfortunately breaks through the ice.) Who? (Mr. E eventually overpowers Zane and throws him into Trey.) 

Trey: Please, Mr. E. You don't have to do this. (Mr. E kicks them off the Cliff but fortunately are protected by Trey's Windy Barrier.) 

Trey: Frosty? Are you ok?

Zane: Gusty... (He shuts down.)

Trey: I'll take that as a "no". (He looks at Mr. E.) Mr. E, how could you do this? 

Mr. E: (He ignores him and puts something in Zane's chest.) Tes neeb sah part eht.(Before he leaves, he takes off his helmet. Trey gasps when he sees who it was.) Echo Zane? You are Mr. E?

(To clear things up, the reason why Trey knows Mr. E is because after the whole Day of the Departed thing, Jay told the whole Skybound story to him including the Lighthouse Siege.)

Echo: My apologies, Trey. (He puts his helmet back on and then leaves.)

(The ninja find Zane and Trey.)

Luke: (He now got his fake beard off, sais are now his signature weapon, the pill's effect has worn off and he now has a voice like Sokka's from Avatar: The Last Airbender, and he has a new hair style.) Zane! Zane, can you hear me?

(This is the hairstyle by the way.)

Nya: What did they do to him?

Trey: They beat him up, that's what they did to him.

Jay: Say something, Zane. Can you hear us? Zane?

Lloyd: P.I.X.A.L., lower the gurney. Zane's in bad shape. Hang on, buddy. Hang on. (They put Zane on the gurney and hook him to the Bounty.)

Nya: Okay. Winch him up, Pix.

Lloyd: How bad is it?

P.I.X.A.L.: He has extensive damage to all systems. His neural net and cognitive cores suffered severe failures.

Trey: Can you save him?

P.I.X.A.L.: I've diverted power to critical life functions, but Zane will have to do most of the work. He must reconfigure his system and reboot himself.

Harumi: Isn't there anything we can do?

Lloyd: We have to keep moving or the Sons of Garmadon will find us. They'll do anything to get their hands on the child.