Episode 50: Kingdom Come

(On the summit of the Wailing Alps, tells Bansha and Soul Archer that they need to get to Cloud Kingdom.)

Morro: Ugh, those cursed ninja. I need to get to Cloud Kingdom now!

Soul Archer: Patience, Morro. Wanting to get to the Cloud Kingdom will not bring its portal any closer.

Morro: But I hate waiting. It's beneath me. If the ninja get the Sword of Sanctuary before we do, they'll have the upper hand.

Soul Archer: I've never known you to worry.

Morro: It's this incessant trying to break free of my possession. (He grunts.)

Bansha: You will not have to wait any longer, Morro.

Soul Archer: But how? The gateway won't pass for hours.

Bansha: Let's just say I'm in contact with someone willing to leave the back door open.

(The ninja approach the gates of Cloud Kingdom.)

Fenwick: Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you.

Jay: Ha, how are we—

Fenwick: Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other realm, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around.

Kai: Nice to meet you. I'm—

Fenwick: Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago.

Cole and Trey: (Simultaneously) Then you know—

Fenwick: You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary, a powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master.

Zane: (In a pirate accent.) Blimey. But how be you—

Fenwick: Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain.

(Nya, Ronin, Wu, and Misako interrogate Ghoultar.)

Nya: Deepstone bars. You're never getting out of here. Now tell us, what's in the tomb that's so important?

Wu: What does Morro want?

Ghoultar: Ghoultar never talk. Oops, Ghoultar talked. Uh, Ghoultar no talk from now on.

Ronin: Oh, I'll get him talkin'. (He raises his Aeroblade.)

Wu: No, Ronin. We must find another way to get answers out of him. (Ghoultar laughs.)

Misako: Let him laugh. The ninja are already in Cloud Kingdom and well ahead of Morro. Let's just hope they can find the Sword of Sanctuary before it's too late.

Wu: We must use our time wisely. Come, Nya, there's still training to be done. As for Ghoultar, keep an eye on him, Ronin.

Ronin: Don't worry, old man. I've got him.

(The ninja and Fenwick walk into the library, where the are Monks writing on scrolls.)

Monk: Wow, it's the ninja.

Fenwick: I know you're familiar with a few of the realms. Cloud Kingdom is just one more of the Sixteen Realms that exist parallel to Ninjago.