Episode 43: The Greatest Fear of All

The Elemental Masters fly on their Elemental Dragons back to Ninjago.)

Lloyd: Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything.

Kai: How did we lose so much time? 

Dareth: You know, you took an oath never to leave a man behind.

Jay: And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time.

Trey: Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninjago City. 

Nya: Hurry.

Griffin: Hurry's my middle name. Hyah!

Lloyd: Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one.

Jay: Let's do this!

Woman: (When Kai lands his Dragon, and the woman sees Skylor.) Serpentine! (Everyone screams and panics.)

Skylor: I wish I still had the power to change.

Trey: You have changed. You're with us now.

Old woman: (She honks her car horn.) Could you be a dear and move your Dragon? Thank you, young man.

Garmadon: If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?

Lloyd: We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone. Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people.

(Skylor notices her hand is going back to normal.)

Chen: Why is the spell wearing off? If we attack now and turn back to normal, everything will be for nothing!

Chope: Eh, about that...uh, we read everything on page 149, but lo and behold, the spell continues onto the next page.

Chen: You slithering klutzes! What have I told you about attention to details? I knew I should've had Clouse read the spell. "In order for the transformation to become permanent, one must obtain the essence of a true Anacondrai." Where are we supposed to get that? There aren't any real Anacondrai left!

Kapau: Eh, but if there's any out there, we'll find it.

Zugu: There's another problem, Master. The ninja and their friends have arrived.

Chen: Oh, why must conquering Ninjago be so difficult? Fine. We change plans. It's not like I don't have something else up my sleeve.

Zugu: And what's that, Master?

Chen: This! (He throws the spellbook at Zugu.) Now come on. We have some scheming to do.

(The ninja, Garmadon, and Skylor enter the Samurai X Cave. The Falcon screeches and lands on Zane's arm and perks Trey's arm as Trey giggles.)

Trey: And hello to you, our old friend.

Wu: Ah. You're all back. Zane, look at you. You're all...shiny. (He laughs.)

Misako: But where's your father?

Garmadon: It's me, Misako. (Misako gasps.)

Skylor: Don't worry. We have a reason to believe the spell may be wearing off.

Kai: But if that's true, it only makes Chen more desperate to act now. Everyone, this is Skylor, Chen's daughter.

Misako: You're amongst friends, Skylor.