Day of the Departed

(The Yin-Yang Eclipse appears onscreen before transitioning to the Sea of Sand.)

Kai: (He lands his bike off the hill.) Move, move, move. We're running out of time. Pick up the pace.

Cole: Yes, ninja. It's up to us to save the day...(He lands his roadster off the hill.) again.

Nya: Roger that, Kai. Zane, do you have a read?

Zane: ETA too late, unless we break all speed limits. Increase velocity.

P.I.X.A.L.: Already on it.

Wu: (Wu comes on Lloyd's screen intercom.) Ninja, I have reached the rendezvous point. Where are you?

Lloyd: The museum is still 5 clicks away. We're on our way.

Jay: (He flies by in his Jet.) Look out, kids. Jay to save the day. Hey, race you there, Lloyd.

Lloyd: I still don't understand how you got the Supersonic Raider Jet.

Jay: Uh, because I called dibs. Guy who calls dibs first gets it, right, Cole? (Cole drifts off in his vehicle.) Right, Cole? Cole? Let me go get him. He's drifting off again. (He turns around his jet.)

Cole: (He fidgets with the controls, terrified, with his hands ghosting through them.) No. No. Come back. Come... No. (His vehicle drifts up a mountain and nearly hits Jay.)

Jay: Cole. Look out.

Cole: Oh. Uh. Oh. (He lands.) S-sorry, Jay.

Jay: Whew. I know you're a ghost, but I'm still in the living world, and I'd kinda like to keep it that way.

Wu: Ninja, time is of the essence.

Cole: He's right. Engage.

Lloyd: We have one last shot if we wanna make it. Combine for maximum impact.

(The ninja team combines their vehicles except Cole and Zane's.)

Kai: (He attaches his bike to the left side of Lloyd's.) Locked.

Nya: (She attaches her bike to the right side of Lloyd's.) Loaded.

Jay: (He attaches his jet to the top.) And jet speed, reporting for duty sir.

(The different Ninja vehicles all transform into Ultra Stealth Raider.)

Lloyd: Fire all engines.

(The ninja race off in their vehicles towards Ninjago City. They arrive at the museum.)

Jay: (He pants.) Master Wu, are we too late?

Wu: There may yet be time. (He points towards the eclipse.)

Ninja: Ninja, go.

(The ninja all Spinjitzu into the museum and into the gift shop. They head out of the gift shop with their lanterns.)

Jay: (He laughs.) Mission accomplished.

Lloyd: Yeah, good thing we got to the gift shop before it closed.

Zane: Yes, a Day of the Departed celebration is incomplete without a Day of the Departed lantern.

Nya: Oh, this is my favorite holiday. I love all the lights.

Kai: And the costumes. (He gestures toward kids who just finished trick-or-treating.)

Jay: And the candy. Hit me, kid.