Episode 68: Scavengers

(Wu and Misako are taking a stroll.)

Wu: (He sighs.) Oh, Misako. All the time we have known each other...

Misako: Someone wise once said "We do not go forward by looking back."

Wu: When did I say that?

Misako: Never. I did. (They both share a laugh but hear screaming. The Time Twins and the Vermilion approach them.)

Wu: Stay by my side, Misako. Misako? (He looks next to him but Misako disintegrates.)

(Wu wakes up, revealing it to be a dream.)

Wu: Misako! And Trey! At my side.

Misako: Of course. As we always will be. 

Trey: And as you always will be for us. What is it, Master? Are you ok?

Wu: I haven't told anyone, but when I fought at the , something...happened. Something bad.

(Nya looks after Zane in the Samurai X Cave.)

Nya: This is bad. I told to go back to the while I got you back online and still nothing. All I got left is trying a total system reboot. (Zane twitches and stands up.)

Zane: Nya!

Nya: Oh, I'm so glad you're—

Zane: (He walks away from his table.) That potato was a flange. 41, 824. A narwhal horn is too red as weather is greater than pudding. Fifty sheet auto doc feeder.

Nya: (She brings Zane back to the table.) Okay, Zane. Take it easy. That's it.

Zane: Banana curtain nine.

Nya: Oh, come on! I've tried everything. What is going on in there?

P.I.X.A.L.: What is going on is I'm trying to unscramble Zane's neural pathways so we can go rescue Cyrus Borg. And you haven't tried everything. You need to realign Zane's neural inputs. Can you hear me? Hello—

Zane: Hello? Hot dog rainy day in seven.

Nya: Okay, maybe what you need is...

P.I.X.A.L.: Don't say a new binary power core.

Nya: ...a new binary power core! I'll be right back.

P.I.X.A.L.: Wait, no! Don't leave!

Zane: Plate! Show! Clipboard!

(Wu finishes explaining his fight.)

Wu: And at the monastery, Acronix hit me with what he called the "Time Punch." Now I'm rapidly aging. I would estimate one day every hour. The effect is accelerating and will continue to do so until—

Lloyd: (In another room.) Master Wu?

Wu: Say nothing. The ninja must not be distracted at this crucial time.

Misako: They might be able to help you.

Lloyd: (He knocks.) May I enter?

Wu: My fate is inevitable, Trey and Misako. Like the sun rising in the east, like fall turning into winter...

Trey: Wu—

Lloyd: (He comes in.) Master Wu?

Wu: (He gasps and whispers.) You must keep my secret. (Misako and Trey nod.)