Episode 19: Wrong Place, Wrong Time

(At the Bounty, the ninja are training Lloyd.)

Wu: Your new body is a fighting instrument. Listen to it.

(The session begins with everyone attacking Lloyd and him dodging each one, all while his eyes are closed. But when he dodges Zane's shurikens, they end up hitting the watermelon Nya is carrying in. She shoots a glare at Zane, who gasps.)

Nya: Since he's grown, he's learning faster, Sensei.

Wu: But will it be enough to challenge Lord Garmadon? Only time will tell. (Kai draws his sword and although Lloyd blocks it, he doesn't stop the attack and falls.)

Kai: Hahaha, you're getting pretty good, but that move you fell for was basic 101.

Lloyd: Yeah, if I had focused more when I was little, I would've seen that coming.

Wu: We cannot change the past, but we can improve for the future. Again, and this time, do not hold back.

(The Falcon squawks as it returns to the Bounty.)

Zane: The Falcon has returned with troubling news. 

Trey: What did you see, my mechanical-feathered friend?

Nya: The Lost City of Ouroboros!

Kai: Garmadon has returned to the Serpentine home base, but why?

Trey: Looks like they're preparing for a final battle.

Wu: Nya, change course. We'll head straight for them.

(They suit up and get there at night.)

Garmadon: More firepower! When we attack the ninja, they won't see it coming. Our forces will be so strong, Ninjago will be mine! (Fang-Suei uses a blowtorch on his Mega Weapon, making him pull it away.) Aargh!

Wu: Ninja, go!

Garmadon: Oh, brother!

Wu: It's time we finished this.

Ninja: Ugh!

Garmadon: Bring it on, fools!

(Lloyd jumps in and freezes his Mega Weapon.)

Garmadon: Aargh! Lloyd? Is that you?

Lloyd: Yeah. I've grown a little since the last time you saw me, Dad.

Garmadon: Stop him! (He runs away into a chamber and breaks the ice.) Blast these ninja! If only they weren't around. If only they never existed! Ugh! Yes. Yes, that's it! I wish I could go back in time, and make it so the ninja were never formed in the first place! (The weapon makes a time portal.) Now, to finish the ninja once and for all, so that my son never becomes the Green Ninja! (He jumps in, but doesn't see the ninja entering the chamber.)

Cole: He used the Mega Weapon again!

Jay: Oh, swell. Every time he uses that thing, something really bad happens. Now what?

(The ground starts to rumble and turn into sand.)

Kai: What's going on?

Jay: Is the city sinking?

Zane: Worse. The city's returning back into the desert, as if it had never been found in the first place.

Kai: Uh, what? What does that mean?