New Faces

Izumi Midoriya: Izuku's younger in age but taller in height twin sister

Izumi Midoriya: Izuku's younger in age but taller in height twin sister. She and Izuku made a pact that they would be the best heroes when they grow up. However Izuku turned out to be quirkless. However this doesn't turn Izumi away from him. She believes that her brother can be a hero whether he has a quirk or not. She hates it when people bully him for something he can't control, especially Bakugo whom she despises. 

Her quirk blaze is a mix of her father and mother's quirks. She can manipulate and control fire and not just breathe it from her mouth. She usually asks her brother for ideas on how to use her quirk better for hero work.

Izumi is unapologetically bisexual. Later on in the story, she will harbor a secret crush on a Support Course student from America, Melissa Shield.

Izuku's other best friend

Izuku's other best friend. Yoshito is a laid back kind of person who sometimes acts like a child at heart. He first met Izuku and Izumi when they stuck up for him against Bakugo. Since then they have become a trio of inseparable friends. Like Izumi, Yoshito believes that Izuku can be a hero, quirk or no quirk. 

His quirk Supersonic allows him to run at fast speeds. He has energy that builds up inside his body, and uses it to run fast. However if he runs too fast for too long, his legs will burn up. He has a habit of burning his shoes when running fast. Later on in the story, a certain 'creative' girl will catch his eye.