Chapter 15: The Third Challenge Starts

After preparations, and a cheerleading section (Planned by Mineta. Fucking perv), the third challenge was about to begin. It was going to be a tournament. Izuku saw who he was going up against but then also saw who Uraraka was going up against. She was against Bakugo. He walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder to cheer her on.

Meanwhile Momo saw who she was going against; Her own boyfriend.

"The first match..... us against each other," Momo said to herself

"Hey, i'm just as nervous as you are! You can literally throw grenades at me and all I'll be able to do is dodge. Come to think about it. You could drop a nuke on me and that would just be the end of it!... Don't get any ideas from the last part." Yoshito said. "I mean... just think of it as a friendly sparring match!"

Momo smiled.

"Right," she said, "You've helped me train for this moment and I guess its just a repeat of the training."

Yoshito smiled at her.

"That's the spirit," he said

As if on cue, the tired looking teen walks up to him.

"Hey, let's both do our best." Shinso said.

"Ye-" Before he could say anything, he was slapped on the mouth by the blonde with a tail.

Ojiro brought him to the other side.

"I wouldn't talk with that guy if I were you Midoriya," he said.

"Why?" Izuku asked confused.

"It's his quirk Midoriya! It's like some mind controlling quirk! Whatever you do. If he trys to talk to you, don't respond!" Ojiro said.

Meanwhile Uraraka was running in place getting ready.

"Uraraka, you seem like you're ready for the next challenge," Iida said watching her.

"Of course," Uraraka said, "Thanks to the training I did with Deku, I discovered there's more to my quirk than meets the eye."

She was then hitting a punching bag using a small output of OFA

"Not that its any of my business," Iida begun, "But you harbor feelings for Midoriya do you not."

She heard those words and punched the bag so hard it was sent flying

Her face was noticeably red as she was so flustered she raised the output of one for all but not enough to break her limbs.

"What?! I..... How..... When..... Who.... He..... I....... He....... We......."

(4 minutes later)

"Are you done?" Iida asked.

"Ok, maybe I do have feelings for him," Uraraka said.

"Maybe?" Iida asked.

"Ok, I do," Uraraka said, "But there's no way he'd be interested in someone as plain and broke as me."

"Nothing to be ashamed of," Iida said, "You did seem kind of jealous when that hatsume girl was all up in his face."

Uraraka's eyes then widened. She then looked at Iida.

"Wait, its not what you think," Iida said.

The look stayed on her face as she put her hands on her hips.

"You like Hatsume don't you Iida?" she asked

"Um.... I think I'm needed somewhere," he said walking away.