Chapter 16: Fireworks and Forgiveness

Izuku and Yoshito were heading to the back to check on Izumi. The two went over to the room they took her in and saw that the door was locked. Izuku looked through the window to see that Izumi was unconscious. Recovery Girl then hooked her on an iv machine to transfer water in her. It also looked like she turned the air conditioning on to help with the major drawback of her quirk.

"She's gonna be ok right?" Izuku asked.

Recovery girl looked to the two boys and nodded.

"Your sister should make a fine recovery," she told them, "In due time she'll be ready for her battle wth you."

"That's good," Izuku said, "It still amazes me how she fought out there. She was fighting for herself and also to break someone from their bondage."

"Indeed she did. I don't even think she realized she won!" RG said.

"Yeah. Only knowing the drawbacks of doing that with her quirk, it must be really painful on her." Izuku said, "Speaking of which, isn't your match coming up next?"

"Yeah... OH SHIT!!!" Yoshito said dashing towards the arena then tripping landing on and sliding on his face on the arena.

Momo noticed this and went to help him up.

"Thanks Mo," he said.

"We have a girl who can create anything, Momo Yaoyorozu! And we have a speedster who could break the sound barrier, Yoshito!!!" Present Mic shouted.

"May the best one win," Yoshito said.

"I couldn't agree more," Momo said.

The two of them got into a fighting stance and got ready to brawl. Yoshito channeled up power for his speed while Momo created a staff. Despite being boyfriend aand girlfriend they were gonna give it their all.

"CLASH!!"

Yoshito went in a zigzag while Momo created a staff and a shield to try and counter Yoshito's strong kicks. Yoshito continued running and attempting to attack, but his kicks were getting countered by Momo's staff. She stepped back a bit to get some air. Yoshito dashed back and did a sweep kick to which Momo jumped over. While the two were giving their all, they couldn't get a hit in. Despite how fast Yoshito is, Momo was playing smart!

"Now this is a match if I ever saw one!" Present Mic said.

As the two were trying to hit each other, Momo had managed to graze Yoshito's face with her staff .

"Damn, not bad," he said, "I think its time to kick it up a notch."

He was aabout to pull off one of his Super Moves. He started running fast until he disappeared for a split second. Momo was confused.

"Where did he..."

She was kicked in the back rather hard when she was trying to look for Yoshito. She ended up flying off the stage. He then realized he may have kicked her a bit too hard and felt bad.

"Yaoyorozu is out of bounds!" Midnight said, "Tainaka advances!"

Yoshito rushed to Momo's side to make sure she was ok.

"I may have hit you too hard," he said.

Momo shook her head.

"Don't ever apologize for giving it your all," Momo said, "At least you gave it your all."

She then approached the shorter boy and kissed him in front of the audience. After a few matches, it was time for Uraraka's match. She was a bit nervous, but at the same time she was excited, as she had Semi OFA by her side.